• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 03, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthompson

displayname
Jim Thompson
Various parts for sale. Prices do not include shipping. email [email protected] if interested. I'm going to give it a few days here and the on to the "auction".

Frankenstein Bolts- $25
Exhaust "box" and bracket- $50
Knob and cam- $20

154004.jpg

154005.jpg

154006.jpg

PRICE REDUCTION ON THE 70 I HAVE LISTED!
$175.00 FIRM. I WANT IT ATTA HERE!

danco creeper for cco in excellent shape with pin.
$200.
also have the clutch assembly.
$275. for both.
Dan
i will send email pictures on request.

154045.jpg

I have for sale an Allis chalmers style sleeve hitch plow. $100.

Located in North Liberty, IA
Can deliver to Little G next month.

Thanks,
Lee Turney

Cub Cadet 100 loaded urathane paint for show with manuals and snowblower $3500 call 419-452-7890
154060.jpg

EZ Vac attachment with 3 horsepower B&S motor. I ran it last year and it seemed to run fine, it started right up just now and ran fine once I splashed a bit of gas into the carb. It's currently attached to my 125 as shown below. $100

The catch is that I want to keep the platform for use with a sprayer rig or for carrying things, and the seat is part of the bag support. Local pickup only, my location is about 20 miles northwest of Baltimore, MD.

154072.jpg

I've got a platform that can go with Bruce's EZ vac. It's in rough shape but would still work. It hangs off the rear axle.

I'd trade it for darn near any IHCC item you have or an hour of repair work on a Troy Bilt tiller. Make me an offer. Pick up in southern VT.

Reducing the price. 128 with good engine and creeper setup. Front blade, chains, and two mower decks - one for cutting, one for parts. Throwing in two front tires ready for mounting.
Take it all - $400.00 NE of Kansas City. Email [email protected]
154106.jpg

154107.jpg

154108.jpg

I have several new style spindle assamblies out of 44 and 50" decks I have parted, may also fit some 38 and 42" decks. These are not the old one piece bearing and shaft, these have the individual shaft and replaceable bearings,seals; most are in working shape when parted out of the decks-$40 shipped per spindle, if you want 3 I will take $90 shipped.
*Original Grill Screen, nice but no brace, may need a little staightenin-$15 plus shipping
*1 set of Wide Front Wheels 1" axle-$20 plus shipping
*482/1100 in in pieces-What are you in need of??
*1x8,1x9, 149, side panels-$25 set SHIPPED!!

*I still have all the items listed back a week ago or so

If you have any questions email or need a picture

I have a set of auto valves out of a 682.

60$ to your door, thanks Vince

vinceochiuto at charter dot net

Original Parts For Sale:
Engine, complete with starter / gen, gas tank and wiring harness...last run 4 years ago, always garage kept.
Grille with emblem, a little bent up.
Seat pan, welded around bracket but otherwise good, black vinyl seat cover in perfect condition.
Rear wheels and tires, good tread but weather checked.
$100 takes all, $125 includes delivery up to 100 miles from Green Bay, WI

Lynden J. Hovell
e-mail: [email protected]

Cub Cadet 1415 tractor with complete bagger. Needs work but will clean up nicely with little effort. 14hp Kohler twin runs well. Trans works well, 5 fwd & 1 rev. 38" deck has rot/holes at rear & is missing one anti-scalp wheel setup. Electric PTO works but may need switch replaced. Ammeter also not working. Front tires/rims are non original, have one original front tire/rim. Seat has tears. Bagger is complete but I think there might be a few holes in the bags. No battery but I will temporarilly install one to demo machine. Asking $200 - Located in Freehold NJ 07728, local pickup and cash only. thanks
email: [email protected]

I've come across a bunch of NOS vintage B&S, Tecumseh, and Kohler parts. Here's some mufflers to start with:
6-#89966
10-that resemble #89966 (aftermarket?)
3-#298830
3-#220859 locknuts (3/4")
1-unidentified--1"threads
$46. That's $2/piece, including shipping.
Pic not uploading right now. :>{

Model 123 Cub, no engine, not much on it but hood, mule drive and front tires will remain, hydro works fine, was a runner before I got what I needed off of it. 50 dollars or best offer picked up in Bowling Green, KY. Thanks.

#2 <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Sweeper

I've had this sweeper for about 13 years and just don't use it enough to justify keeping it around. It works fine, and as you can see, it's in excellent condition for it's age. I doubt it's ever spent a day outside.
dunno.gif

154165.jpg

154166.jpg

Brushes are in great shape..........

154167.jpg

154168.jpg

154169.jpg

I'm not sure what this is worth. I'm thinking $150 or a trade for something interesting, so make me an offer if you think my price is off. (I also have it for sale locally)

I can most likely get a free ride for this to this year's <font color="ff0000">RPRU</font> in Madison.

here is a ih 54 inch blade.its good and soild just has surface rust.needs to be pick up in oskaloosa iowa.50.00 has both skid plates.good useable condition.
154221.jpg

154222.jpg

154223.jpg

Pulling Hitch for sale $35.00 plus shipping.
Comes to you in pieces or put together, and it includes hardware, and instructions for mounting.
Unpainted or painted Cub Yellow, steel parts are lazer cut.

Can be brought to RPRU if interested.

NF front blade. Complete with lift rod. Needs new cutting edge and skids. $75 OBO. Have lift handle bracket for $25 extra.
154286.jpg

154287.jpg

154288.jpg

Can be delivered to Little G show in Iowa next month.

K181 with both coil and magneto option. I do not know how it was set up to run. Engine turns over, head is off so cannot tell how good of compression. It is missing the carb and fuel tank.
$75 OBO or $100 for engine and 71 rolling chassis. Chassis does not include front wheels.
154299.jpg

154300.jpg

154301.jpg

Latest posts

Back