• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 31, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25467.jpg

Tyler,
Mine is up in the rafters in the shed. What exactly did you need?

Charlie, 58 Degrees! You lucky dog. Lincoln , NE! You lucky dog! Hope you didn't run into my ol' girl friend!
happy.gif
If you did, you lucky dog! ...

Course THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!
happy.gif

Hope you are OK!
happy.gif

Stacy, there is a material on the pto that can crack over age, yet the pto will still work fine. the only thing is if you get water in it when it is cracked, it may short it out. Did you spray water on the pto? I had power washed my 682 when i bought it and shorted out the pto, had to replace it. Now i never spray water directly on it. Hopefully that didn't happen to you. Another idea, maybe you somehow messed up the gap on the pto when the mower caught on the truck. You could check it with a feeler guage. Not sure what the gap measurement is.

I am just going to try and make one this weekend. It is going to be kinda my design, and probably more functional than anything. I need to grade a couple spots on one of my 4 wheeler trails & figured that I would have more luck pulling something than using my snow plow (plus I dont want to screw something up on my snow plow) I mostly wanted to know how they lifted it up, because it doesn't use the sleeve hitch adapter. Thanks for any other info that will be posted.

Digger- what do you do, carry that microfiche machine around with you?
cwm.gif
I am impressed that you were able to give me that much being on vacation

I think that I want to make my hook up like the box scrapers that were posted earlier in the week. Who restored the one Kraig posted on 1/31 at 8:10 or is it N.O.S.?

JL,
I ain't even gonna go there! grin

Tyler,
No vacation, doin a little Cub business. No on the microfiche machine, but I do like to have a little info on hand at all times, ya just never know, hehe
25469.jpg

I did find a stray pic.
25470.jpg

Tyler T...Digger has one of those pirated dealer CD Roms. That's where the parts pics are from.....

tyler, check the "vault" January 14th 2004 for a post with pictures.

(Message edited by jhillegass on February 03, 2005)

Tyler,
Go with the Box Scraper design. You can carry more material. With the blade excess material runs off the side/end

Ken U,
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!
Those pics came from Kraigs CD's. I just happen to have them on all 4 of my computers! Thank you very much!!!!!!!

Can't seem to get my software to do the right thing . Will try this again

I checked on getting some 8.50 Firestones today....guess what???? NLA, not in this year's dealer catalog, no distributor inventory, etc. etc. Guys at the JD site are reporting the same thing. Too bad, what a nice tire!!!

Tyler T., that #40 box scraper that appears to be restored or NOS is a reproduction version built by Dan Hoefler.

Steve B., bummer! What's the closest tread pattern, from another brand, to the Firestones in an 8.5"? Did you happen to check if the 6-12 Firestones are still available?

Tyler,
You can always build yourself a "Leo" scraper if your broke.
25479.jpg

25480.jpg

Can someone post the (2) stud locations on a 129 K301?
I need to get the head on tonight and want to do it once. Thanks. Kenny

Kraig -

Wow, is that, um, a picture from...

...THE MANUAL???

roflol.gif

Latest posts

Back