• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 22, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd - Charlie use to grow tillers in his back yard before the weather turned cold. I'd like to pick one when it gets ripe ;)

Keith - Jerry never did say why he needed a GM guy ... I told ya to watch him !

JDR - If you mean the link I posted, all I know is what I read on that page , if someone else sent you a link ... it wasn't me ;)

Someone requested Kohler factory published power curves. These are all that I have.
75952.jpg

75953.jpg

Ken or anyone, the link I read was the one Ken posted. It stated the upper part of the release button was screwed onto a stud from the lower half. I discovered this when mine broke off. It also says I can pull the lower half of the button out if I use vice grips or similar tool. However, I don't know if there is a retainer in the tube, other than the float locking button. If there is some magic to this, please advise. I think I can repair the damage I've done, but I do not want to do any more damage if I can avoid it. Any past experience or advice could save me a lot of frustration.

Thanks,

John-David Reaves, Bynum, AL

Gotcha, Kentuck even one with a bunch of brown spots would be ok by me. The same guy in my last post also has a 109, 129, Brinly plow that he ain't comin off of. I am probably wrong in saying he won't sell his cub stuff. Might have somethin to do with me datin his daughter a couple years back.........

This is the spark plug I recommend for all K241-K341 applications. It's the Autolite Platinum MP 4316. Install it and forget it. They come two to a blister pack for around $10.00. I get mine at Fleet Farm (a Wisconsin man's store).
75956.jpg

75957.jpg

75958.jpg

Todd - He might be mad 'cause you didn't take her off his hands.

There's an FAQ ?
biggrin.gif

Kentuck
roflol.gif

Truth be told his son worked with me around the same time, sooo he already had a feeling

Thanks 'Digger'. I did look at the FAQ, but guess I overlooked the info. Thanks. I should have enough information now to get it apart.

I do appreciate the help,

John-David from Alabama

My 128 IH built Cub Cadet is a very solid tractor. Does anybody know why IH used an aluminum nose cone and a fiberglass? dash? Curious here

Latest posts

Back