• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked him out and found about 5 things I'm going to order for my tractors with kohlers! A couple things I've been looking for for a while. The things you can do when you actually open your eyes! Well gents, time to go to work, yall sleep good.

Anthony

yes, the paint is lead based...

Scott - that was a rhetorical smart a$$ question ...

Digger - that's the MOST you've posted in that short of time, ya gettin better ?

Kentuck,
Slow but sure.
It only took me 14 minutes to type all that crap though.
biggrin.gif

They have speed typing classes ya know. You're gonna have'ta straighten up and type faster or we're not gonna let you post on here ;)

Anthony, on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 09:40 am, I posted this:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Anthony, just curious, is that paint on your jeans from sanding/grinding that paint old off? Did you wear a dust mask or better yet a half face respirator? If not you should have. Do yourself favor and invest in a good half face respirator to wear when you sand/grind and paint. Or at least wear a dust mask.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Then on Friday, January 12, 2007 at 08:42 am, I posted this:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Anthony, get yourself a cheap 4" angle grinder and a sanding wheel attachment with an assortment of sanding disk grits. Whole setup should only cost about $30 and should last long enough to sand down your tractor parts. Be sure to wear a dust mask.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
beerchug.gif

KRAIG - The knotted wire wheel brushes work really good for paint removal....Dust mask, PLUS safety shield still required.....those little wires really smart when they fly off!

Denny, KENtucky, I use the wire wheels too. I like to wear a pair of coveralls as a second layer of protection for my legs, those wires go right through a pair of jeans but a second layer of cloth usually stops them. I have two angle grinders I keep the sanding disc in one and the wire brush in the other one. I like the sanding discs for flat surfaces and the wire wheels for corners and odd shaped parts.

Back