• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, nicely done!
thumbsup.gif
Hmmmm, looks like it could make a nice foundation for a heavy duty "Guard-n-Cart" type hauler. Shouldn't be too hard to build a cargo hauler that just hooks onto that.

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 108
icon_eek.gif

301743.jpg

Is it Off-Topic Friday?

sorry.gif

Attachments

• sorry.gif
    sorry.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 103
  • icon_eek.gif
    icon_eek.gif
    170 bytes · Views: 106
  • 301743.jpg
    301743.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 301743.jpg
    301743.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 106
  • sorry.gif
    sorry.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 105
Kraig,
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 119
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 115
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 118
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 114
Dlbarnett

I sold many of those when I was a Snap~On dealer years ago,customers really liked them.

Matt, why the need for the inspector gadget deal? I understand transferring the load to the ground, but would a receiver type hitch bolted to the tractor frame be fine? Are you afraid the front axle won't hold the weight of the trailer? If it can hold the weight of a 2 stage snow blower, surely it can hold a trailer tongue.

Let us know how it works. I'd afraid it will bend that 1/4" steel strap when the wheel is stuck in a whole or ledge and your turning at the same time.

Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos - NOPE, don't look off topic to me. I see some "yellar'n white"
beerchug.gif

Now, does anyone have a pic of their seat tray rubber bumpers on a 106, 107, 126, 127 or even a 147. I know they are bigger and get held on with a small nut and screw. They likely get damaged from using the underseat tool box, where they might keep their Cheez-Whiz.
bubbly.gif

Doug B - thanks for posting that. Sure looks like something a whole lot easier and quicker to use.

Attachments

• bubbly.gif
    bubbly.gif
    9 KB · Views: 116
  • beerchug.gif
    beerchug.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 108
Thexton #404 spark tester - napa #7002015 $13.71

Get one or two or three, I've got one at work, one at home and one at my cabin anywhere you've got an engine keep one handy. That and test light and power probe.

Tire Cleaning. First, a little Enamel Paint Remover rubbed on. Nuthin'..zilch. Then a fine aluminum wire wheel. Presto! Finished with 'ArmorAll' tire foam. Locomotiveman Tom

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back