• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 20, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all who are concerned,
I am not far up the tree with my computer knowledge. Until yesterday I knew nothing of the "Search" on this forum. I did try it. I typed in ACR and it came back with every word that had acr in it. I have a way to go. It someone would take the time to inform me as to what I should have typed in the search to find the best setting for the ACR I would greatly appreciate it.My private email address is [email protected].
I have asked questions on this forum before and have had wonderfull responses.
I greatly appreciate this group.
I hope it continues to
be a great source of sharing knowledge for us all.
Dave , again thanks for your answer!!!!!
Digger---NO COMMENT!!!!
G.L. from the Blue Ridge Mts.

Does anyone happen to know if the cylinder jugs are interchangable between the M18 & M20? I know the part #'s are different but the bores are the same. Anyone have experience with this?

GL -

Charlie's been here longer than most of us can remember, so I wouldn't expect a departure any time soon
wink.gif

As far as people telling you what to put into search engines, might I suggest looking into basic internet courses at your local community college or town? We're not the only site around that has a search engine, so it would surely help no matter what site you're on, even Google. One such course dramatically reduced the number of phone calls that I get from my dad
lol.gif

And of course, this site comes with documentation - just click on the Help link above.

Brian,
Thanks a ton about the course to take & the other advise but I did not have any problems (at all) asking any questions on this forum but for the past few days and then only from one person!! I can't recall saying any thing about " Charlie " leaving.I
If no one would ask a question what would happen to this forum? Post pictures Huh?
No more from me on this.
Thanks!!!
G.L.

Not that this has anything to do with the subject at hand, but has anyone heard from Kentuck? Hasn't seen him post in a long time.

(Message edited by jgeorg on January 28, 2006)

Never noticed this before but there is a 2 hr difference between the server time and my time. (Eastern)

Rick G. -

The server is in Montana. Discus doesn't offer per-user timezones. You'll just have to "do the math"
lol.gif

Wow, ya haven't figured out where Bob lives?

Oh wait, that would involve reading, exploring the site and possibly, GASP, searching
wink.gif

I was told that at one time you could get a generator on a cub cadet. Is this true? What would it be strong enough to power?

John G,
The GRUMP is still kickin,
He's bitchin about the rotten fishing, cold weather and nothin to do but work on his new metal projects.
Guess his heart is giving him fits now too, along with everything else.
I told him he oughta just lay down and get it over with, but he says there's to many guys he has to get back before he croaks, LOL

Finally got some shop time to "finish" my universal mounting brackets for the back of the long suffering 129.... Finish is actually a loosely used term in my shop.. First use for the brackets are to mount a set of weights off the Sk*g Tiger Cub (it doesn't need 'em until summer), but there are four sets of holes in each bracket to allow most anything to be bolted to 'em. I thought the weights really tucked in nice and still let me use a ball hitch. The zig in the vertical is clearance for the lift assist spring adjustment on the right. I know that plate under the hitch ball for a tab hitch is ugly, but I've used it for 20 years and I'm really sentimental.

33617.jpg

In the high 40's in the center of the mitten today, almost buried the QA42a in mud getting from the shed to the workshop. They're saying that the jet stream may shift south, February may be colder than normal - hopefully some snow..

Kendell,
That actually looks like a pretty slick setup.
You have the makings of a real 3 point setup there, go for it!
thumbsup_old.gif

Back