• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 16, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don T.
In my best Clint Eastwood voice!
NAG,NAG,NAG!
biggrin.gif

ART - We were discussing all the people (former co-workers) He talked to getting manuals & parts books for His boring mill.
lol.gif
He was also interested in repair parts availability. "NLA" wasn't in G&L's vocabulary. As long as the $$$$ was right. I typically bought old service parts and outside machining... I looked at 40-50 yr old prints daily...and 70-80 yr old prints about once a month. Didn't take much of a repair part now to exceed the price paid 80 yrs ago for a WHOLE machine tool.
jawdrop.gif

Thanks Charlie (Digger) for accepting my application and I'm sure you'll be hearing from me more in the near future. Donnie hooked me up with the 125 on this site and I'm making the arrangements to purchase and ship it now.

Thanks Jim

Jim S.
Glad to have you around.
thumbsup.gif

Boy i dunno if we can handle 2 guys from Nova Scotia though, we might have to boot Don T. off and keep you around.
biggrin.gif

gee thanks Charlie,i know you will see more guys from up here wanting to join this fine Cub Cadet site lol and thanks for the help. now to get the tractor to Frank C in maine! any ideas ! later Don
coffee.gif

Charlie I think Donnie would be a little upset with me if you did that. I was wondering if you have any good contacts in Maryland to help out getting the tractor I'm buying moved and/or checked out.
Jim

Charlie - You'd better be nice to Don"nie" as he's keeping the shipping lanes hot with parts orders ;)

Ken, Charlie like me this i know for my Mastercard tells me so! hehe more cub parts will be ordered as soon as we get the 125 up here.
]
coffee.gif

Can anyone verify/correct me on this?
Shaft size for 1450/1650 for front pto is 1"
Shaft size for 682/782 for front pto is 1 1/8"
Thanks!

4.5 inches of white stuff, about 4 hours of seat time. Driveways nor sidewalks were safe from the 1650 Did the entire neighborhood. Never had a minutes trouble. Sorry no pics. Greg they did call it right for once. Now need deeper snow to really try it out. John

Must be nice we had about 6 inches of the white stuff, I sure couldn't have asked for better throwing snow tho. I threw 12 places in 3 hours tonight, all in the dark and I know they all will look good in the am.

Charlie keep up the snow dance, I love this stuff.
How many other guys actually use there old Cubs comercialy? Just curiouse, I am the only one for miles that actually seems to eork an old rig for all seasons.

Charlie- ya could have done a better snow dance this go around!!! Ya don't have to do your "deep freeze dance" though!!! LOL Had both snow movers out today started with the 582M with the blade in the am and then after the plows went by I took out the 1864 with the 451 on it to just see what kind of a snow mover it will be, and let me just say it is a snow eatting machine!!
happy.gif
I came back in looking like Frosty The Snowman!!

Got only a couple of inches of snow today, no time to move any befor having to head out for work.
I get to play in the snow and cold tomarow.

Who ya calling ugly Art??? Apparently ya haven't looked in the mirror lately!!!!
happy.gif

Hugh - The last time Art looked in the mirror he got in serious trouble with his better half. She had to drive down to the gas station for two weeks to put her make-up on.

We had sleet here wednesday night ... with 35* temps it was a bust
sad.gif
sad.gif

Plow it if ya got it !

Latest posts

Back