• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently inherited a beyond repair 1250 and I parted it out. Here is a list of what is here. If you need a part not listed, I may have it, just email me.

-Front axle-GREAT shape, install and go. 1 inch spindles. $40 plus shipping.
-Hood, no dents. Includes nose piece. $25 plus actual shipping.
-blank headlight panel, I have two. $13 shipped.
-Dash, dash tin, steering colum and steering wheel. Cant get the wheel off and didn't want to ruin it. $50 for all the parts. Shipping extra.
-ISO mount frame rails, motor holes are wallowed. $30 shipped.
-Engine block with cam, probably needs bored. $40 shipped.
-Engine shroud, $15 shipped.
-Flywheel, $20 plus shipping.
-quietline Air cleaner, missing the rubber seal around it. Otherwise useable. $35 shipped.
-quietline muffler, real nice original IH muffler. $50 shipped. (these cost over $100 new from cub last I knew).
-Wiring harness, has a universal key switch on it. $20 shipped.

If there is anything that I didn't list that you need, send me an email and I will see if I have it. Prices are OBO, Parts located in Springville IA. Will try to get pics but just ask for pics in the meantime and I will be happy to get you them. Contact me by email, which is in profile. Thank you!

Kohler 7/8 hp engine baffle new in the box.
$20.00 includes shipping.

Kohler 8 hp ring set 232578 .030 $45.00 includes shipping

283360.jpg

283361.jpg

Quietline side shields for sale, very straight but paint is faded. $50 plus shipping. Please email me for more info and pics. Located in Springville IA. Thanks.

The 1450 and 1650 I have listed on the 18th has been sold. Still have everything else. Thanks Jim

cub cadet #30 carb off of a 1450 has been completely rebuilt with new throttle shaft bushing, and carb kit 100.00 plus shipping
283488.jpg
740-687-1067

Back