• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyler, we call it the "Archive Bug" not sure what causes it. When images are included in a post that rolls into the archive, the images do not upload properly. If you re-post them they should show up just fine.

Can't anyone see the frame has been cut?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Jerry's right. I copied and brightened the pic and it's evident. If Mr. Newby could take a pic of the nameplate on the engine I'm sure a lot of us would like to see it.
happy.gif

OK here we go

CC 100 with fenders, creeper and rear PTO. Runs and drives good. Needs front PTO clutch work. $700 located in Buffalo MN. Email in profile. Thanks

266594.jpg

266595.jpg

266596.jpg

Count the head bolts and you will know and the exhaust pipe is 1-1/4" not 1"

Selling a good running (but rough looking) Cub Cadet 70. The 7hp does run strong with no smoke. Rear tires are good. I pulled the clutch apart and added a good used cluttch disc and it drives very well. Sheet metal is straight. Has a big battery box. No grille. I do have a breather coming for it soon. Just offering it out there while I decide it's fate. $275 OBO. Located in Springville IA. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks.
266602.jpg

266603.jpg

266604.jpg

266605.jpg

Paul,

It appears the # 46310C may be the spec #. If it is, it is a 10 HP.
The first two numbers = the engine model code.
Therefore the 46 = K241 (10 HP)

1A tiller with extension, gear box, W/F carriage, and both belts. $350 picked up in Louisville KY. Call or Text 502-741-6628.

266663.jpg

266664.jpg

I am wanting to thin out the heard of stuff I don't want or need anymore. I will send pictures to anyone interested of whatever they want. Just don't want to load this up with pictures.
With the pictures I will send a complete detailed list of what has been done to the item.
1st, 1976 1450 rebuilt engine,sleeve hitch turf tires (and a whole list of new parts and service) $600
2nd, 1650 I would say it a parts tractor .$150.00
3rd 1200 Again I would call it a parts tractor $150
Complete rear-end and pump out of a 682 $75.00
bare frame of a 682. $10.00
used 682/ 782 muffler $45.00
Email in profile.Thanks Jim

The 1872 tractor and attachments that I posted on JAN 12 @ 5:45PM thas found a new home Thank to all that showed interest

<u>COMPLETE</u>/running replacement 12hp. (K-301) engine from 128. The P.O. said that her husband replaced the engine about 5 years ago before they were devorced. Should have lots-o-life left in it. It's black and has the cam cover dipstick. $300.

#1 cart. Repainted, little tin on the the back corners. I used the zerked rims for a different project, but I will provide two 4 X 8 rims and brand new tires. $300.

Email for photos/details Trades...????

I have decals for a Model 1812 Cub Cadet for sale. I bought these from a dealer a couple of years ago. Since I have sold the tractor, I no longer have any need for the decals. I need $50 for them, shipping included. Thanks. William

42" snow plow/blade for narrow frames, newer cutting edge, COMPLETE w/lift rod & lift rod bracket. Some surface rust but still solid. $125. Email for pix

Back