• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through January 03, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jott

71,1x2,1x3 headlights. I just put 2 new bulbs in it, complete mounting corner tabs and cross wiring,$90 plus $15 for shipping.

Hey Jeff Smith.....
You evidently joined the forum to sell what you've got.. You're going to do better if you give a little more information, including some description of what it is and maybe even some pictures... serial number would be nice, location, what engine - if it runs...

Nope, already got it, thanks.....
clappy.gif

Josh, I do believe Charlie's brain got a little frost bit over the weekend...
183501.gif

Just to keep on topic- 71,1x2,1x3 headlights. I just put 2 new bulbs in it, complete mounting corner tabs and cross wiring,$<font color="ff0000">85</font> plus $15 for shipping or to evilpay the go!

I have a lift rod for an Original that I don't need so how about a long shot...anyone have an implement lift handle to trade for it ?
Don't need the whole rock shaft, just the handle.
I have a diagram I can show ya. E-mail is in profile...

hi, all I've decided to sell my 169,,its not a pretty tractor but runs well and hydro works good.however it does need the pto clutch rebuilt, it doesn't come with a mower deck but does have a snow thrower .the blower works good as well its a qa42 someone has widened the mounting frame of it i guess to make it fit a wide frame tractor. this was not done quite right and makes it a pain to put on that's why i just leave it on.as far as price goes all i want is to trade for a complete tiller package here's the kicker id like it to be delivered to my garage where you can look over the tractor and if it suits you we'll trade so if you have an extra tiller in good usable condition with belts gearbox and all. Or $500.00 lmk,,,thanks jared carsonemial or call217-473-3146 thanks ,

I have a CC 126 for sale. It has bar tread tires all around and a one point lift on back. It has some rust on it but most of it is surface rust. A mowing deck is included. The engine runs good. Price is $300.00 Contact me at [email protected]. I live in Byron, IL

I have a brand new in box .18 horse single kohler camshaft. 175.00 or best

I've decided to keep the 580 I had for sale on the previous page and turn it into a 682, since no one wants it.

to all that wants to know the 169 i have for sale has the orginal muffler but has a manual lift arm on it i took off the hydralulics to use on another plowing tractor

1968 125, has rear lift, spring assist,headlights,new front tires,lugs on rear,comes with #1 tiller, QA42 thrower, front blade,mower deck.$800. for complete package. Free delivery as far as Cleveland or Akron, Oh.from Maine, or points in-between within 20 mile of interstate 80.

183893.jpg

183894.jpg

183895.jpg

I have had several lookers at my CC126 that I listed last week. I thought I had included pictures, but it didn't happen. ENclosed are pics of the tractor. I started dismantling the unit and have had it power cleaned. It is still for sale at $300. Mice decided to make a nest in the tractor so I also have a new wireing harness to go along with it. I don't think the pictures came through. If you want some, please e-mail me.

Latest posts

Back