• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 02, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry - I thought I had a pdf file of Sunstrand but all I found was a gif in the folder. It was full of info
happy.gif

Kraig - hit your archives back around ... never mind I found it ... old age ya know!

I wouldn't mind having some of that info on the sunstrand. I've been looking around but can't seem to get anything other than 3rd person info. Dave

David:
As somebody else mentioned today, it doesn't hurt to read all the other topics on the forum when you get a chance. There just happens to be a thread in the CCC and MTD Machines & Equipment section (actually updated today !) about 582D Hydro problems. I know you aren't talking 'bout a 582, but if you read that thread, you'll see quite a bit of good info, including the name of a guy that spends his day troubleshooting them....
thumbsup.gif

Yea Right!
Naw there was an 8:22am post on the front page by some guy named Brian ... but it wasn't on this page, I reloaded and the front still had it but it wasn't here

Okay who's messin with my bad eyes ?

KENtucky, I was busy posting in the Wanted To Buy section and catching up on emails.

I may as well post a photo and burn up some server space. Sorry Charlie.
happy.gif

49153.jpg

Charlie is that your loader or just pics you found? I do know it's a danco model RD-2000
(didn't know if your data tag was still there)

I didn't think that Cub Cadet and Profit were two things that can be put together.
lol.gif

Oh that is right we are all in this for the money.

Back