• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 27, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR SALE: 1450. Runs good. Deck in good shape, 1 crack fixed by right gauge wheel in the typical spot, PO had new ISO mounts put in at dealer last summer. Overall a nice tractor. Headlights, grille and IH emblem all intact as well. $ 625.00 or w/o deck for $ 525.00 Email or call 216-396-4633
186467.jpg

Have two Cub Cadet's for sale. Cub Cadet 123 has been stripped, primed and painted, Engine rebuilt and bored .030 over, new exhaust, complete new electrical system. I am going to replace the battery.

Cub cadet 106 has rebuild transmission with 6 forward and 2 reverse(new gaskets, bearings and gears), Complete new electrical, new seat, new paint with in three years, new f/r ag tires and new tire chains, recently installed hydraulic pump and ram, new throttle and choke cables.

MANY extra parts for both tractors. The 123 still has some work left to do on it, but runs great.

Would like to sell everything at once.
$1800.00 or we can talk about it.

Check out the photos at the link below.

http://s630.photobucket.com/albums/uu25/orbanator7577/Tractors/

Mick's not the only one who missed the price - and we're talking 123, here. Old glasses need bold print?
blush.gif

Frank, did you see Don's post about the Japanese Eye Test in the CLEAN Jokes forum?
186501.gif

We're so close to the archive bug, and also so close to getting off topic in the Selling section that I think it's a good time to mention that I'm selling a FINE SPLINE rear from a 1811 and asking $225.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back