• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 21, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try contacting Ray Weaver in SE Penna. for that 16hp Kohler motor. He most likely has several of them. 717-587-3727

Would love to find an original deck thats in good shape. I just need the shell. call 330-314-2347

Looking for a air cleaner assembly for a 1250. i need both inside and outside pieces. I also would like to find the grille insert as well. I also would like to find a stator and a electric clutch for a 1641. If you have any of these pieces please email me pictures and prices thanks. email is [email protected] Please put a reference to the parts in the subject line when emailing, thanks. Roy

WANTED - Good sound 50C deck and Mule Drive for a 982 Cub Cadet. Must have 5/8" wide pulleys.

Looking for a cub 149 or 169 in the SE wisconsin area. Id like it to be in good running shape. Im looking for one with a 44" deck and prefferably a tiller. Not looking to pay anymore than the $500-$600 range but i know the 169s go for more than that. Lmk what you have, im fairly open on options. Call, text or email me with offers or questions. Cell phone #920-238-1720; email [email protected] thanks guys

Looking for a rear IH grader box scraper the International 40, I would like to have one for the back of my 100 when i restore it.
Thanks Troy

Looking for a cover like this. One of the site sponsors had one in the past - but just my luck - SOLD!
Off an IH push more, model 3320, serial number 033020C500465
1973-1974 mower
237180.jpg

looking for a mott pull behind flail mower ,with or with out engine ,would need to be shiped to wash state , David

Hello, i am looking for a snow blower, QA36U1111 in decent condidtion for my cub cadet 104, im located in nw/sw iowa, email me at [email protected] no spam please. thanks!

Latest posts

Back