• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 21, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsterley

displayname
Darren Sterley
Hi guys and gals,
im looking for a 16hp kohler,that will bolt in a quiteline, i know these are pretty hard to come by, but im hoping someone has one they dont need, im looking for one thats complete. let me know what you have and how much you want for it thank you

IS YOUR IN RUNNING CONDITION? IF IT IS, REBUILD IT, THAT IS THE CHEAPEST OPTION. YOU CAN ALSO TRY SMALL ENGINE WAREHOUSE IN INDIANA. THEY HAVE K341 SHORT BLOCKS BUT THEY ARE OVER $ 1,500.00 PLUS SHIPPING. YOU CAN GET ONE OF THEIR BRIGGS COMPLETE ENGINE REPOWER KITS CHEAPER THAN THE KOHLER SHORT BLOCK.

Thanks Michael, i have a 1250, i wold like to turn it in to a 1650,i know its like findeing a nedle in a hay stack, but you never know till you try,

Still looking for a good 3-pin clutch driver for a quiet-line. 800,1000,1200.
Yes,....I know our sponsors carry new ones. I'm looking for one on a budget. Check your parts drawers....please....

Would anyone have a pair of Quietline side panels and maybe the lower grill screen? I am not sure of the hardware or bolts they mount with but if they are anything special, I could use those also.

Can anyone help I need 2 Teaser Springs that go on the clutch shaft to finnish my 1964 7hp & 10hp cubs Thanks John

I am looking for a brinly plow for my sleeve hitch. Doesnt have to be much jus complete.

Tim W- I have a pair of queitline side panels hanging in my garage.

Looking for a good pin on deck for my cc 70 just a restoration project...do not care about paint or light surface rust ....must be straight and in decent condition

Edit: What I want is the newer 44C outer deck spindle assy, p/n 759-3293 (or 959-3293). Sorry about that!

Thanks,
Bill

ps - I know our sponsors have them, but I'd like to save some $$'s and find used if I can.

I would like to buy a orignal set of fenders and light for a 1962 orignal cub cadet.

I have been ofline for a day or so. I have got a few emails and responses for the Quietline fenders. If anybody has some pictures and price, shoot me an email at timwar1 at gmail dot com. thanks

Hi all,
Looking for a rear hitch for a wide frame lift bar and rock-shaft. It's going on a 169.

Thanks,
Msilva

First time poster but looking for those who still have a set of QLine lower fenders that tim didn't go with per tim "I have got a few emails and responses for the Quietline fenders". please email me At Kscowboyup@gmail dot Com thanks shipping and price to 22551

Latest posts

Back