• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through February 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Looking for a Mac Tools side box like the one pictured. It must have the same style handles.
I think it was built in the 1980's.
Thanks.
115049.jpg

115050.jpg

Kubota B6000E 2wd with plow ,cat 1 three point hitch, and 3 speed pto. not a grey market machine. all parts can be had from a kubota dealership. serial b6000e-12599 weighs around 1200 lbs with the plow.

Engine: 2 cylinder 12.5hp water cooled diesel. Runs great with no blowby. has fresh oil, and antifreeze. valves adjusted. Has new glow plugs, valve cover gasket, head gasket(leaking oil not overheated) exhaust gaskets and battery. also new lift pump. upper radiator hose seaps some

Transmission, brakes and steering: 3 speed with high and low for 6 forward gears and 2 reverse. Differential lock and turning brakes. New shifter boot and fluid. steering gearbox has a new bearing and seal in it. some play in the linkages but very useable. clutch grabs and releases with no problems

Body and dash: newer paint. looks better in the pictures than it is. new horn, low oil light, and glow plug indicator. rear fenders are rusty

Tires: Brand new front tube type tires! rear tires in excellent shape and hold air

Plow and hydraulics: Has a 4 way hydraulic plow blade. lift cylinder in good shape. angle cylinders rough. has strong hydraulics. it will pick the tractor off the ground with the plow and ive used the three point to lift at least 300 pounds. does not include top link. has a 3 speed pto but it spins opposite of most tractors so it needs matching implements , reversing gearbox or some creativity

2200$ or best offer. will consider partial or full trades on other equipment. looking for small diesel tractors, deere 318and 400 series,case 646-648, cub cadet with ps. loaders mini excavators. condition doesnt matter
located in nj 08854

115097.jpg

I have a Cab I took off of my 104, I believe it's either a Curtiss Cab or from a JD, plastic needs repair and it has no doors but overall still usable. Has some rust here and there but not rusted through in any spots. Needs someone who can use it, I have no room or need for it. First $150.00 takes it, pick up only, cause I cant afford the frieght fees. E-mail in profile, can send pics.

looking for blades to a 1200 series 38 in deck for cub. anyone got any ideas were i can get a good deal at?

FOR SALE: Hydrostatic drive from a 1400 Jacobsen/Ford. The Ford blue was painted over and is now camo green. Still works fine. Would like to get $100.00 for it. Will send interested parties a current picture upon request.This thing is heavy so don't think UPS or FED Ex will deliver it. Must find a shipping company of your own.

Wanted; Image/copy of Cyrus H. McCormick and William Deering signatures

looking for a plow for a john deere 210 somewhere close by ne pa thanks

Posting these little fellas for Mike Caruth. He needs to make room in the garage and really doesn't need anymore mowers. I took these with my camera phone so the clarity may not be the best. Also, I'll include his e:mail address so he can better answer any questions that one may have. [email protected]

First up is a Model 81. 1980 Model All original condition runs good with good deck. Needs a new battery. Two cracks on the front of the hood in the usual area. Original 8 hp engine.
Serial number 035000 03U04527 Engine # 1917-5634-03-7908271

Asking: $250.00 OBO

This is one neat little tractor and with a new battery would be ready to mow.
115912.jpg

115913.jpg

115914.jpg

115915.jpg

Next up is a Simplicity Model 5010. Mike put new paint and decals on this little fella. Runs good.Needs a battery however the engine doesn't have a charge system on it. There is a leaky oil seal on one of the axles. This wouldn't be a major problem to fix. Has a good deck with no holes. Good tires.

Asking $175.00 OBO.

Mike may be able to deliver these to Plow Day if paid for in advance. Please e:mail Mike with any questions or offers... [email protected]

115916.jpg

115917.jpg

115918.jpg

115919.jpg

For Sale off topic wheel weights for a jd 50.00 a set can bring to Ia plow day
115957.jpg

both tractors have been sold, thank you for quick responce! mike

Marlin, thank you very much for your helping me post these two. your expertise helped me make that one quick deal!! mike

115998.jpg
115999.jpg
For sale does not have power cord or coupler for engine I dont know if it works I have never used it I was told the guage goes to 60 in lbs that it would only do 3.5 hp engines. Asking 500.00 OBO.
Question: can I put down trade for cub cadet under classifieds.

I'm looking for parts for a Minnie Mo 108. Seat cushions, belt guards, starter, and probably more. I can purchase for cash or trade cub cadet parts. Thanks!
[email protected]

Posting for a friend who's looking for a decent pair of rear wheel hubs for his john deere 112. His are worn pretty bad and the local parts store wants $108 each for new ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Posting for a buddy of mine. He has a Wheel Horse B-100 for sale. I looked at it and is in good shape. Does need some work but overall it looked pretty good. He says he wants $200 or best offer. Pick up only and I will try to get pics of it if interested.

Latest posts

Back