• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry, I wondered that too but it looks as if the hoses lead to the front. Donald, anyone, does it have a hydraulic pump running off the pto?

Harry/Larry-
I have a set of those PF Engineering plans here. Those loaders run a small Hyd pump off the front PTO. Without getting up off the couch to check the specs, I believe the pumps are spec at about 5-6 gallon/min and somewhere around 1,000-1,200psi rating.

Larry Carter
I bet that has a 4 to 8 gallon a minute pto pump like I have on my 129. I will be glad when spring comes so I can get it running again.

254240.jpg

The pump is mounted under the front PTO
http://www.p.f.engineering.50megs.com/

Thanks Jeff it is a blast to use also. I use it a lot in the spring , summer and fall. I tried it moving snow and the snow would just stick in the bucket. two stage snow blower is the way to go to move snow I think. We had so much rain today I hoped to get my 450 from the back shed to get some welding done. But we still have 12" and more in some places.I will get it done when this snow leaves.

Quick question - anyone ever moved the battery and voltage regulator on a 1x6/7 tractor to the box under the seat - similar to how it is done on a 1x8/9 tractor?

I'm thinking about doing this on my 126 to get the voltage regulator in a cooler place and the battery out of the way so there is more room under the hood.

Also, I know the wiring harnesses for these 1x6/7 tractors can be trouble and requires replacing, but any reason not to make-up your own wiring harness vs buying one? Can't be that many wires like a new tractor?

Bill, Try these guys for any and all wiring supplies. I used to get all my lighting stuff from them when truckin'

delcity.net

They have an awesome catalog and most of their stuff you don't have to buy box quanities.

Dave S.

HARRY - Hydraulics are the "Great Equalizer". If you want power, meaning lift or break-out force, hyd's can do that, either with small cylinders and a LOT of PSI, or a larger cylinder and not so many PSI. All you'll sacrifice is speed. Small cylinders don't need many GPM, big cylinders need LOTS of GPM's. To have speed & power takes HP.

But all that said, takes 5-1/4 HP to make 6 GPM @ 1500 PSI. So a 7-8 HP CC could run a loader & backhoe, it just wouldn't be real fast. Lower either the GPM or the PSI, and HP required both drop.

WOO HOO!!! The Mail Guy just showed up w/my Cub Book!!!! Now I got something to read tonite whill the snow storm howls outside!!

The 1650/QA42A and the 1200/blade are all lined up at the door ready to go out and play. Now all I have to do is convince the 15 yr old G'kid to man (in this case girl) one of 'em!!

Dave S.
254243.jpg

Where in heck am I gonna put the 1250/blower/50"deck combo I just bought and gomna pick up next week???!!!

Are there any meds for this available at the local Rexall??

Back