Archive through February 12, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonny B, Kraig M. and Ryan M Thanks!
I am going to try approx 3 foot of one inch drill rod with a hook on the end. Should fit right in the sleeve.
I value your input. And pray it works!
Thanks Paul

Hey Carey....this year sucks for seat time in NY doesn't it
sad.gif
It was raining bout 20mins ago but finally back to snow. I figured the same thing, will plow later. Don't want anymore ice. Guess it doesn't matter much, supposed to be upper 30's and sunny tomorrow. We might better move west if we want any seat time.

Paul A.-

What are you going to be lifting with that? I really think you'd be in danger of breaking the upper 3-point casting doing something like that....

Matt - x2 , exactly what I was thinking reading his post. There's a reason IH didn't offer booms ...

Hey, anybody have a squeegy for my cub? Rain, Rain and more rain. Little bit of snow overnight then freezing rain then rain and more rain. Did I mention the rain? Southern Vermont.

The longest rod I ever used was a 2 footer when I had my 782. Tried pulling fence post with it worked good if the ground was soft but regular dry hard ground forget it.

Dang it KENtuckyKen I never thought about that!
bouncy.gif
LMAO

Pops

Brendan, Head east - 6 snowstorms so far this month. 75" for season not counting todays 8"-9" before changing to rain. Gotta love the seat time
happy.gif
but it's really starting to be a PITA for work. Spent at least 2 hours shoveling 7 out of the last 10 days including the past 2 Sundays.
bash.gif
Could be worse - up north I heard they were over 120" and counting .....

Paul W,
It's not a very good shot but may give you an idea on a better way to do a boom on your cub.
I saw this on the web somewhere and thought I might try and put one together for my cub someday.
79445.jpg

Paul – I took that picture about two years ago this spring. It’s a Brinly Boom I purchased from Jim’s Lawn and Garden. Jim Buske still has them for sale and can be reached at 701-742-2420 or [email protected]. In this picture I was using it to power wash the engine.

BTW – That is a Yanmar 3TN66UJ diesel from a different color tractor that isn’t talked about on this site.
censored.gif

I have more pic’s of this, but the wrong color will appear on your screens.
biggrin.gif

Shane, Mike, Paul was asking about a rear lift/boom for a SLEEVE hitch not a CAT-0 hitch....

Latest posts

Back