• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through February 10, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the pics.
80059.jpg

80060.jpg

80061.jpg

80062.jpg

80063.jpg

80064.jpg

price drop on remaining items
70-100 harness 15.00 plus ship
80174.jpg

all items in this pic 10.00 plus ship
80175.jpg

all items in this pic 5.00 plus ship
80176.jpg

all items unsold soon will go to cubbie heaven
angel.gif

Garage sale up date

all parts and pieces that I listed this week, have all been spoken for and no parts are going to cubbie heaven
angel.gif

thanks to all who inquired about parts and also to those who bought parts ...

Thank to the forum too...

Now I CAN START COLLECTING AGAIN!!!!!

Round Fenders offa 73 . will fit 70 ,100,71,72 . fenders were sand blasted and painted (wrong yellow ) a few years ago . nice cond except one rear edge will need a very samll amount of strieghtening . probably hammer dolly and file .
$200. incl. shipping in the lower 48

For Sale: Cub 70 Parts in nice shape!
Cub 70 & 100 grill, perfect shape no holes-$65 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!
Cub 70 & 100 hood super nice staight-$75 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!
Timed deck brackets for any Narrow Frame, came off a 70 with a 2 Blade Deck From an Original-$65 shipped
Cub 70,71,72,73, 100 fender plates-$15 SHIPPED
Wf Side Covers For 86,108,109-169-$25 set shipped

also have some WIDE TRI RIB TIRES, Firestone-$120/set PLUS SHIPPING
Possible delivery to the Knoxville Tenn Area or Akron/Canton Ohio on the March 14-15 weekend, Email me at [email protected] MORE PICS AVAILABLE
80277.jpg

80278.jpg

80279.jpg

I have 2 Cubs for sale. A 1250 and 149

Both of these tractors were found in a storage building during a inventory and cleanup project. As near as I can tell they both sat collecting dust and bird droppings since the late 90's. Both tractors have mower decks new batteries and decent rubber. Both are Hydrostatic and seem to move fine without any rear end problems but both tractors will need the have the hydro linkage adjusted.
The 1250 runs but smokes. After running a while it clears up some and I think it will get even better with use. The electric PTO and hour meter both work which i kind of amazing for sitting so long. This tractor looks complete with the exception of the side panels.
The 149 runs good with just a hint of smoke and has hydraulic lift for the mower deck.
I'm asking $200 each but i'm open to offers or trade for JD 317 parts. You can view pics at http://dragonflymkiii.com/favorite.htm

If you have any questions you can reach me @ 402-640-2068

Thanks
Al Renter
Plainview, NE

Latest posts

Back