• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 08, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich C. and Todd M. Thank you both for further elaborating on troubleshooting a hydro.

Tom P. Now that is one super clean blade of yours.
buttrock.gif

Ron S. From what you said about the gelatin like substance that you found in your siphon tube. Yes, that is more than likely the culprit that caused your problems. If a charge pump is getting or is weak you will have trouble all around with the system and not in just one area. Now about that hydro that you replaced. Have it checked out. If it's bad let me know and I'll take it off your hands.

I got the rest of the snow from the last storm moved just in time. The wind is picking up. It is getting colder and the snow is now beginning to drift where i just removed it. The 125 sure had to work only it was nice to get out and play for a bit.

Kentuck. Answer...emergency backup in case you blow another heat element in your water heater. Hang it on the side and away you go.......

Tom P., sweet!
thumbsup.gif

Charlie, why would you need that #40 box blade when you have a Gannon (or 2)?
dunno.gif
I think you should sell that #40 to me.
bubbly.gif

KENtucky, global cooling?
dunno.gif

Kraig,
I kinda doubt mine will ever look like Tom's, but I wanted one cause I didn't have one.
And I've got the wife convinced that anything I don't have I need, so I've got it made in that regard.
biggrin.gif

Tom P - That blade (and the tractor) looks great.

KENtuck - I'll bet that's a trick question; you really don't need it. Send it on up to Minne-freezin'-sota. I'll take good care of it. If that's not the right answer, then I'll bet you're going to plug it in, hot side up, on your workbench to make grilled cheese sandwiches in the shop so you don't have to go all the way into the house.
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif

My wife is hard to convince if I say I need something. That's what I get for buying a snowthrower and living in Kentucky. Haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Charlie - I agree with whoever asked you last week - "Can my wife come and play with your wife?" When I told my bride that I need a tractor for every implement, she agreed as long as she can have another dog for each tractor I get. I reminded her that this is still my first tractor and our yellow lab, Buck, is her 8th or 9th dog. I got some catchin' up to do! I guess it's a standoff. For now....

Adrian - Your wife is absolutely correct ... you don't need that pretty red 782 either so send it down I-75 and I'll detour it to my place after about 110 miles.
biggrin.gif

Lip - IF you'd come out from under the bed while she's talking to you she might be more understanding !

KENtucky, you need that 'cause one day it might be 70* and -5* the next! Ky; weather if you don't like it wait a little while and it'll change !!

KenTurkey: It must be for heating up a can of brown beans while in the cub shed.
ihrotate.gif

Kentucky, I tell u what, you can have my 1811 down at my parents in London if you think you can get past the old man's trip wires and boobi-traps. He has that property like Fort Knox. Sometimes I'm scared to show up un-announced for fear of stepping on a claymore mine or something.
bazooka.gif
Plus, my wife has threatened physical harm to me if I ever get rid of the 782 cause she "Thinks my tractor's sexy"

Adrian just looked at the 782 in profile and will agree ite one fine Cub tractor but i would not have parked it there for that picture with that stain under it. wonder what it is.. lol
dunno.gif

Looks like fun. How did you escape the snow? It seems like everybody got hammered this year with it. We even had some here in WA (mass amounts in the mountains).
happy.gif

Leave it to Charlie to take his beer tap with him on the job
biggrin.gif

Adrian - I've been known to send a few cubic yards of sod skyward ;)

Dangit !!
You ever have so much stuff that you can't find anything or so much stuff that you can't dig your way through it to look ... I need to have a fire sale ...... right after I find my matches
lazerburn.gif
... now where did I put those .............

Back