• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long time ago I bought this scraper blade.
I finally got around to opening the box that it was shipped in today and put it together, These are hard to find, especially in this condition.
Now I gotta get a rear lift put on a 1650 so I can play with it.
79209.jpg

79210.jpg

79211.jpg

79212.jpg

Charlie

I thought you where suppose to deliver that to my place.
taunt.gif

Charlie, At least touch up the paint so it looks presentable.
screwloose.gif

I just baught my first cub (147). Are there connections on the hydrostatic drive unit that will allow me to install a hydraulic lift or am I better off going with an electric lift? There is a electric lift switch on the dash panel.

James, the 147 does NOT have a ported hydrostatic so you will not be able to install a hydraulic lift without adding on a hydraulic pump.

Charlie, nice!

Last night when I said
worthless.gif

I was trying to explain that the piton that's on the left (in pic) broke off from the one that's on the right (in pic). This enabled the right side of the QA42A hanger to slip out from under the frankenstien bolt on the right side and seriously screw up the belt tension that the tie wraps (future wire) were doing so well at holding in place. Don T.: Now that everythings back in its proper place, I can't make the shaft hit anything, so I guess the wear mark came from when everything was yeeyawed.
bubbly.gif

79217.jpg

Charlie - I gots a lift fer dat dar box blade
happy.gif
I'll rip that thing in two
biggrin.gif

Thanks a load Kraig. Your answer saved me a lot of time and labor pulling sheet metal just to see the hydro. unit. I'll plan on going with the elect. lift after I complete the engine overhaul. I'm looking foward to using the cub with the tiller. I see used elect lifts on E-Bay at times or I can buy a new unit and build my own brackets. Thanks again.
Short in Texas!

Latest posts

Back