• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmchone

displayname
ken l. mchone
I did something wrong will try agian,here goes.
51130.jpg

I have got a few more but dont know how many I could get away with,anyway thats what I like about summer"lol".
drool.gif

Kendell, I really don't think it makes any difference in traction to have loose chains. I've never had an issue with traction I think I'll keep the chains tight.
happy.gif

51132.jpg

Ken M., you got bit by the archive bug.
pcwhack.gif

Charlie-

I don't think that's possible, the "blank pic" already has the cub in it. Here's what I started with:
51134.jpg

Kendell, Kraig,

Loose chains can whip up and hook the fender and pull it into the wheel well and really ball everything up... ask how I know.....

51137.jpg

see left fender where it is rusted? that was yanked under... oh joy.

Scott, same thing happened to my parent's 2072, hmmm even on the same side. This 2072 has since been <strike>stolen by</strike> I mean sold to a good friend of mine.
happy.gif

51139.jpg

Ken M., I think Charlie want's you to take another photo without the green lawn tractor. Perhaps you'd better take a dozen or so to be sure you get one that makes Charlie happy.
dunno.gif

Off topic post: My neighbor is looking for replacement blades for a Bolens sickle mower. The sickle mower blades have a 1-3/8" center to center distance on the rivet holes. Anyone know of a source for these?

This portion is on topic.

51141.jpg

That house in the background is the same as in this photo....

51143.jpg

Ken,
Where's the other pic you tried posting when you got bit by the archive bug?

Ken I love that bottom pic... they need to make a S.I. /IH calendar... anyway, 1-3" of the white stuff in the forecast for tomorrow night YIPEEEE!!!

kraig, i had a sickle mower on a 125 that needed blades. i went to a tracter supply with a blade in hand and they matched it up. they were so cheap i replaced them all. have him take a blade off and give it a try.

Kraig- Thats a good cub!! Especially the left front tire on the 127!!
beerchug.gif

Craig - They close schools to keep the little ones from having their toes drop off ! waiting on buses.

Ken M - You my HERO !!

Green? What green ?

<font size="-2">no wonder he has a big stack sticking straight up</font>

Kraig

sheez, that's identical!! With the 149 apart, I started to do a little hammer and dolly work on that area... the steel is kinda thick... I think I'll have to get the smoke wrench out to allow me to really get rid of the crease... Right about halfway through it, I was debating whether or not to buy a good used fender.... Grrr

I cant stay long on here but heres another one or two,I think digger might say its o.k.,weve been married 21 yrs. and have two kids boy 20yrs. and a girl 13yrs, and she has held up much better than me we get along like peas and carrots" most of the time"EVERYBODY HAS DAYS" anyway shes the best in my book because she puts up with me and my issues"YELLOW FEVER"lol. kenny m.

51146.jpg

Latest posts

Back