• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie- R U slipping on playing in this nice white fluff that we got today?? My spy just checked in and said he hasn't heard you out playing yet!!!

I've been out for a couple hours already and had to stop for dinner and to warm up, plus I need to wait for the city to go by and plow the one street before I clear out the neighbors.

Ken- I agree with charlie, that's funny. I've had similar situations happen to me too they kinda look when the street is already clear.

Ah time for some... wait, the dang off topic don't work! Guess my fun will have to wait cause I'm not going out in the cold to fix it, maybe if it were a cub... Next year.
And when 08 comes,"next year." and so on. Well the drive home was great, 3 cars slid off the road in front of me and let me thru
clappy.gif

Wonder how tonight will be?
Yeah, I know Charlie, soon.

Hugh,
Kinda hard to do snow removal when ya have 74 boxes to ship, LOL
Shipping comes before Cubs in this house.
biggrin.gif

Ken That's NOT fair ! You're only 51 highway miles north of me and look at the snow I DON'T have.
51174.jpg

It just ain't fair !!
sad.gif
All I get is the small leftovers
sad.gif

51175.gif
51176.gif

Earl,
Believe me when I tell you this!
The longer you wait the happier I'll be.
What your wanting is WAY IN THE BACK of the shed, so that means that 4 Cubs and other items will have to come out first!
deadat30.gif

Earl take your chain saw and make LAZY Charlie a new backdoor
yikes.gif

Charlie you better NOT be movin' any more cubs with that arm !
censored.gif

Salt truck just went by ... must be gonna salt the deer in da woods ;)

Speaking of Plow Day!
24 participants
22 Plowing
1 Selling
1 Spectators
21 John Deere tractors
14 Cub Cadet tractors
3 Other tractors

We're also in need of Door Prizes and BIG RAFFLE items.
The more we get, the more you win.
biggrin.gif

joe walker....not to burst your bubble, but that looks like a metric tape,and you have 20 cm of snow......
headphones.gif

I don't make it up, I just thought it was a good pic. Not as interesting as Ken's mind you
thumbsup.gif

Back