• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Look - IH cub cadet decals....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack casey

IHCC Supporter
You're an advertiser and wanting to sell something. I think you belong at the top of Forum pages with other advertisers and not down here with the rest of us shlubs who are just trying to keep our Cubs (and your Cubs) running and not needing to be paid; not selling something.
Jack

You're an advertiser and wanting to sell something. I think you belong at the top of Forum pages with other advertisers and not down here with the rest of us shlubs who are just trying to keep our Cubs (and your Cubs) running and not needing to be paid; not selling something.
Jack
Did ya notice who Angie is???? 👍
👍 👍

Didn't think the stickers were for sale. I thought they were given free to those who helped sponsor this site. :)

Didn't think the stickers were for sale. I thought they were given free to those who helped sponsor this site. :)
Jack

Always wanted a Cub, one out of the 60's - 70's, and got a 102 last year. Surfing the 'net, stumbled onto the Forum. Seeing posts from al over and separately, an Admins offer to become a Supporting Member, at $15. Such a deal, I thought. On July 30, 2022 I signed up for the sole reason to support this Forum along with all Supporting Members. Now, for signing up or re-signing at $30 you get two well-conceived decals. In my world the decals are a 'gimme,' something easily obtained. Nothing wrong here. For me, the 'gimme' is the valuable daily posts (you know who they are) from our expert owners. The LOOK post is, to me, a clear advert to sell subscriptions, nothing wrong here, and ought to be at top of page with Kirk and all. Jack

Latest posts

Back