• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 'scape set as FF. It just been doing it about a month.

Kraig ya got any guud pix of dem dar kubs playin in da sno?

Thank you for completely loosing me fellas! Now I'm off to bed to dream about cubs... and who will be on them. A guy can dream can't he? Don't worry, I'm done posting off topic mush.

KENtucky, only photos I got of my Cub(s) playing in the snow are from winters past. Here's one from last March.

51096.jpg

Earl, the ASCII code for the degree symbol is 248, to get to it you hold down the Alt key and type 248.

Thanks Kraig that's what I was needing. It's a balmy -2 windchill and I needed cooled off
happy.gif
I miss those kind of snows.

Here's a really old one of my #1 125 when it still belonged to my parents. This was back in the early 1980's.

51102.jpg

Somebody (not gonna look back) said they'd never seen snow pack into chains. Kraig's are trying to pack in. See the top side of the rear tire ? If it'd been a little wetter snow it would have. We mostly get a real wet snow here.

KENtucky, that was a heavy wet snow, see how it's sticking on the pinus strobus, aka White Pine. The snow was not packing into the chains it was sticking to the tire, note the front tire. Traction was not a problem.

I don't have pics of me using the little monster when I cleared snow @ the store next door. No digi cameras back then nor could I have got Kathy outside to take'em. When it snows she hibernates! I still like gettin out and playin ;) If we ever get any deep snow I'm gonna take the blade off the monster and put it on the 127.

Well, I'm slightly bored (and cold) so I decided to try something a little different with a picture of my 128:
51107.jpg

Frank M.-

Actually I was kind of surprised to see that school had been canceled. In fact every school in the area is closed. But I'm glad 'cause they usually freeze us at school anyway to save money. Although this makes everyone sick because it gets down to less than 65 degrees in some rooms...
angry.gif

I wonder... what all implements for wide frames could have been run from the 90 degree gearbox???

Glen C., only the tiller and snowthrower. Unless you count home built attachments.

Had some snow on sunday and stayed out about three hours until almost froze solid but had a blast anyway,I am going to post one at a time because I cant figure out how to post pics the right way and it is easyer for digger even though he seems to not mind helping me out.

51112.jpg

Even talked the wife into taking a few laps,all in all had a great but cold time,cant wait for spring to come my bones are still cold. kenny m.
51121.jpg
"Didnt mean to take up so much space on here".

Back