• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Did everybody's monkey freeze up this morning and can't crank the generator for the computer ?

Kentuk---

I'm sitting here in the airport where its warm.

KENtuckyKEN-

Yeah, it's about -15 right now, so they canceled school. I guess I can sit and watch the forum all day now
happy.gif

I checked Springvalley and it was -18 windchill -30 kinda makes me glad it's only -1 here
happy.gif

Paul - It's to cold to be standing out on the runway with your thumb stuck out ;)

My sister in LaCrosse told me it was colder than you know what. Hate to say it but I'm on my way to Santo Domingo. To keep on topic--- put gas in the 1250 this weekend.

Goodmorning Ken....it's a little chilly out there this morning....-21c (-31c with the windchill)...lucky the cubs are tucked away in the heated garage, waiting for if and when some snow to fall.
blush.gif

Paul - Well I was looking for a rasberry smiley but didn't find one. Your gas will be jelled by the time you get back. Have fun!

Glen - KEEP your cold air up there!

Matt - stay warm dude!

Charlie will come in here saying it's colder than a witch's broom stick ...

<font color="0000ff">PSA</font> You fellers out on your cubs today better be mindful of getting frostbite !

Matt:
I thought you Winnebago guys were tougher that that. Made it home with the snow blower and that other 11000# tractor that filled the trailer.

Kentucky:
I was in your state saturday picking up a RED tractor...It was COLD there too!

It's cold everywhere! Got off work this mornin and had to let the truck warm up for 35 min to get in the warm range, and defrost the windshield for me,hehehe. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, Charlie I'm excited, to say the least. Today the truck gets fixed and I can make a trip to the little further north to have some fun, durn govment! Send me my money!!
coffee.gif

Vern, Nice job!
happy.gif

Glen C., I had my doubts, but that actually looks good!
thumbsup.gif

Jeff B., nice 128! I like the strobe setup.

Brian B., cute kid! I see I'm not the only one with an AGH (Anti Glare Hood) equipped Cub.
happy.gif

Looks like -23°F in Somerset, WI this morning. Burrrrr

51093.jpg

Kraig - Don't let that little red thingy get up to that 32* mark or it'll freeze !!

12* @ Somerset, Ky ... 30 minutes from here

KENtucky, good point! BTW, did you forget Alt248?
joker.gif

Kraig - it's ALT 167 ... no when I do it the browser window closes , does it in email too! When I do use it I have to do it in notepad and copy it! Keyboard messing up now jump typing into search ...
sad.gif

You in the FAAAR south now Ken? I didn't know the computer would survive that far down!
lol.gif
clappy.gif

KENtucky, same thing used to happen to me, my Netscape browser would goof up so I used to do it in an email and copy/paste it. Now that I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser, it allows me to type it directly.
dunno.gif

167º
248°

Hmmm, yep I think 248 does look better, 167 is a bit too "ovalish". Is that a word?

Back