• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 01, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy J.
Welcome to the forum.
thumbsup_old.gif

Can it be easily adapted? No
Can it be adapted? Yes
You would be miles ahead to find a narrow frame blade IMHO.

Myron B & Jeff B.
From "Old Egg On The Face Louderback !!! HA! When I got the engine the gas tank & bracket was off it. Believe it or not I never noticed the Toro logo on it until I saw it in the picture I posted. I have a lot of lights where I was working and the glare from them hide it.
Any way ---Thanks for the help. It is a neat little engine.
G.L.

anyways! I finally got to play in the snow a little more, this time with and inch of snow LOL!

50978.jpg

50979.jpg

Jeff B. - What you can do is blade some of your neighbor's snow over your way, then have at it!
biggrin.gif

I'm planning on trying out a snow blade on my 106 for the first time tomorrow. The hints already posted will be a big help when I mount my chains, but when pushing snow with a gear drive, should I push slow in low or go faster in 2nd? And for a wide lane, I assume I start in the middle and work out.

There is a definate advantage to living in a small town that holds only one IH cub clearing piece of equipment (which happens to be mine). Lots of neighbors sidewalks and drives to be cleared!

The strangest thing to, nobody seems to mind a bit.
biggrin.gif

Roger.

For plowing a wide drive/lane, plow the snow form the edges to the center, get other cub cadet with snow blower out of shed and blow the snow off in the same direction as the wind is blowing unless it is blowing at house.
IF you want to have more fun, and have been having the same lack of snow as we here in north central Wi., blow the snow straight up in the air so you can re-plow the drive all over again.

Now for the short answer.
Plow from the center out.

Bill, I apologize again, and I did get the timin fixed, but I havent been able to get the manuals yes, soooooooo Thanks, and I will stop postin so much crap, and get to the point.
beerchug.gif

On another note, I just got done with runnin the exhaust through the hood, just have to put a longer pipe under the muffler, and clean up the edges of the hole., then it is time to fly. (butterfly the hood that is...)
thumbsup.gif

Back