• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Terry "G",
Get a hold of Mike Masheris he's got new heavier than standerd ones for narrow and wide frames

Terry "G", You might want to check in with Charlie too, I think he's got 'em too.

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A GOOD K161 IF ANYONE HAS ONE TO GET RID OF THANKS.

I've got a guy that's looking for the PTO bracket for a 1782 or 2182.
If you have one, email me and I'll put you in contact with him and you two can work out the deal.
74474.jpg

Still looking for a Cab for my 123. Would prolly like a Sims style cab but a windbreaker might do.
I have a few things I could do some sort of trading on. #2 Cart and a 10hp Kohler for starters.
Thanks. [email protected]
74478.jpg

74479.jpg

Looking for a running 128,149 or maybe even a 782 in the southeast area.Thanks,Bobby B.

I have a brother-in-law wanting to see if anyone in the area just south of Indianapolis, IN has a SGT in nice shape with 60" mower deck they might want to part with....or, he might be interested in a nice '82' series style tractor with a 50" deck.

Please e-mail me at the address in my profile with your info, and I'll pass it along to him.

Thanks!

Looking for a QA42A for a 149 WF, preferably in southern NE or Maryland Area

Looking for a good front axle with spindels, and the tie rod for a 149 (641) 228-0822 or email. Thanks Ryan

I have a guy looking for a used drive shaft and a set of foot rest for a 2082. If you have them, let me know and I'll give you his number, that way you can deal with him direct. He's old and knows nothing about the internet.
74875.jpg

Hi I am looking for a set of belt-pulley covers for a 48in deck. Made by cub cadet the later style. Thanks Dean

Found my 14hp motor. Looking for a 147 frame now.

Want to Trade!
I have about 1 1/2 narrow frame three point hitch assys.(minus the lower mount) that I'd like to trade for a wide frame three point(minus the lower mount). Basically what I need is the cast piece that goes accross the back with the pivot rod & the bar that goes back to the cast piece, with the bracket the attaches to the rockshaft.
Anyone interested?
Darryl

I'm looking for K181's. running/not running. As long as the block and crank are in good condition. Email me with prices and/or shipping.

thanks guys,

Nic

Looking for a nice straight pulley/sheave for a NF hydraulic lift........Thanks Todd

I could use a CAT 0 - 3 point and/or a rear PTO kit for a 1882/2082 ... may as well dream big ... a loader and front angle blade too. Of course I can't afford all 4 items.

Latest posts

Back