• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for a hood for either a 882 or 782d. these hoods dont have the fuel cap hole.

looking for a fuel tank and all the mounting brackets for a 882 or 782d. these tanks mount under the seat or the 82 style tractors.

New to this site so if I didn't give enough information please ask me. I have a Hydrostatic 107 and need a plow for it. Does Cub Cadet still make them for this or can I find one used? Live in Indiana, Penna...

Would like to buy a wood chipper that will run off my 682 PTO.

Thanks,

Norm

Richard Welcome Are yopu looking for a plow to turn dirt or a snow blade? either way you will find both as they are easily available

Norm B IH Model 59M Shredder/Grinder works on early '70's CC, no chipping though, sold mine years ago... Used it on 128, 1450... & ( 1811 ? )

Paul,

Thanks for the info. I just assumed it would work. Does anyone know if CC made one for the red models?

Norm

Norm B: IH didn't make those. McKissick (sp) made those for IH. No reason that one would not have been available for the 82 Series...Same frame, PTO, etc.

Myron B

Back