• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdaugherty

displayname
Tim Daugherty
I am lookin for old Cub Cadet 123 hydros, a red cub cadet 682, or 982, and little red "Cadet" tractors. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any of these models to sell, or to get rid of if you dont want them anymore.

wanted a wide frame the front 2/3s or so to make a welding jig for fixing my snow plow under carrages. hopfuly around rockford,il. thanks chris

Looking for a bottom cooling duct part #703-0254, for a 982. Thanks Brad Lyons

Tim,
If you weren't so far away I have a very nice 123, just needs an engine (and a seat).

183105.jpg

im looking for a recoil to go on my 63 CCO, it doesnt have to be painted up. as long as it has a good case, spring and ropewinder/hub. email me at [email protected] if you have one for sale

I am looking for a snow blower for the front of my 122. I have a BB36? to trade or will pay cash. I am in East Central Wis. Thanks, Chris
Call 920-923-9165 after 5:00 or weekends

Still looking for complete (ready to put on tractor and plow) narrow frame sleeve hitch. Anybody know where one is my email is [email protected]
help.gif

Howdy, I`m looking for a gas cap for a 125, also a front blade and maybe a blower for narrow frame, doesn`t have to be pretty, just complete and usable somewhere within 150 miles of NE SD, e-mail in profile... cell 605 216 6124, thanks................Lyle

hi im looking for a headlight panel/with lights and hardware for my 104,same as 124.but i dont want to break the bank thanks jim

Hey all. I'm looking for a soft cab for my 1650. Any one know a good online resource to find one that wont require removing one's arm or leg??
Thanks Bill
ihrotate.gif

I would love to have a 450 snow blower and a mower sub frame for a 1512 Diesel. What is your price and where are you lol Email in profile. thanks Don T
old.gif

Would anyone have a couple of narrow front ag tires there for a 100 cub that I use for a work tractor so the cheaper the better.TIA,Joey.

183319.jpg

Looking for this decal. I have the Maple Hunter decal kit for the Cadet 60 but this particular Electric Start decal was not included.

im looking for the right side head light setup for my 149, i really just need the inner and outer rings but let me know what you have and the price. [email protected]

Looking for a rear wheel for a cadet 182. The wheel is 10" diam. 8" wide with a 1" shaft size with a keyway slot. Doesn't need a tire or anything just a good wheel would be great. Thanks.

183633.jpg

Latest posts

Back