• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 21, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klejeune

displayname
Keith LeJeune
To break up the Original monotony, how about some pics of my ugly 100!

Been adding some goodies I haven't had a chance to install until lately.

Add some wheel weights and I'll be ready to plow... gardens or snow!

218369.jpg

218370.jpg

218371.jpg

clown.gif

KEITH,
You ruined things!
We was on a roll until you showed up with that 100!! We want ORIGNIALS,we want ORIGINALS,we want ORIGINALS!!
Shift.gif

Don T.
I had a tuna sandwich today and was thinking of Charlie the Tuna."Tell them Charrrlie sent yah"
That is a nice clean snow thrower,
Does it have the chute rod and lift rod??
I have one just like it and it looks like this.
218376.jpg

218377.jpg

Not as purdy as yours!!
Keeping it Original
218378.jpg

Guys, I guess I will go against the grain here. I don't like Originals. There I said it. If I find any Originals I'll send them to Rodney. But I get the wide frames and the 82 series, thank you very much.

My buddy Buzz has a few Originals, one painted green. He has one that looks about as sharp as it was new, if not better. But I forgave him for having so many Originals as he has 17 other Cub Cadets in his herd.

I join that club with a pic of my 1250. I'm getting jealous of all the "O" talk! This was just before the plow went on.
218382.jpg

old.gif

Lewis thanks!
rofl.gif

Keith,just giving you a 'SHOW ME' hard time!
roflol.gif

ROD

Terry,
I have a few of these.
218385.jpg

I like em cause they are easy to work on compared to the narrow frames...

animatedihbear.gif
fence.gif
draw.gif

TERRY,YOU TRAITER!
Your gonna make me cry!
I can't believe we live in the same state!
I might just have to move up Charlies way!!
poof.gif
\that idea! Hate snow!
ROD

Sorry, Rodney. But I did say I would send all the Originals your way. Can I stay in Missouri if I did?

Speaking of snow, it looks like we may have a little in the forecast for Thursday night into Friday. I have the 123 ready to go just in case, but they're only talking two to three inches, might not be enough to really get the 123 out. Maybe I'll try the 104 with the back blade....

beerchug.gif
TERRY!
YEA!Send em my way and you can stay!
I sure hope they are wrong on the weather.My wife has her heart set on going to her hometown West Plains,early Saturday morning.
As for me well I don't have to go back to work untill the 31st.I have time off that I use or loose before the end of the yr. So I don't have to worry about pushing snow at work this weekend!
I've only owned my 1450.The rest i've owned over the years were nf.
ROD

I like the challenge of the narrow frames! Really, I like them all! I only have one wide frame, a 1450. It's the one that started me off on Cub Cadets. Then the CCO with loader and then on and on. I'm probably at my max at this point though. Well, maybe a 73 would be welcomed here... or a 149 if I had the extra money. I could store it at my FIL's with 3 of my others I have there. That's it, I have Yellow Fever.

dizzy.gif

KEITH,
My 73 for your CCO&loader?
Well, stranger things have happened!
ROD

JB I emailed about that tractor a month ago. They sent me a couple better picture's of it but I deleted them. If I remember right it's an early 61' it has the light front axle and the collared spindels, and no creeper hole in the frame. I asked her to check the serial number but she sent me the casting number. It's in good shape, the picture's she sent me were much better then those. The blade has the correct original mount it is just the spring trip blade. If it would have been closer I would have probably bought it. Hope you can work out a deal for it, good luck.

ihrotate.gif

By now everyone knows I want a '61CCO' because thats my birth year.I have found a '62'with creeper,fenders and a bb36 snowblower about 4hrs.
from home.It has the lower footrest and shields from a previous cab.It looks decent in pics. Told it run good but smokes.
The kicker is it is serial #38617.
First one built AUG 1st 1962 according to I.H.LOUISVILLE serial # report.The day after I turned 1yr. old.
Be neat for me to own would't it?
Rod

JB, think of it this way- the fenders on that Original are worth around $200, the blade is probably worth at least $75 that leaves $225 for the rest of the tractor. Is it worth that? If it runs probably yes it's worth it. If you can talk the owner down, better yet.

Charlie, nice looking Original!

Don, WOW that has to be one of the nicest original condition CW-36 snowthrowers I've ever seen. Better snap it up ASAP!

Rodney, that would be a cool S/N to have. Better snap it up.

I love to help people spend their money.
proud.gif
Just ask Art, he'll vouch for me.
angel.gif

Just an observation- I recall way back when this forum was just getting started, nearly everyone wanted an Original. Just a few years back it seemed very few wanted an Original anymore. It now looks like it's swinging back in favor of Originals.

Rodney---- If Keith sells that CCO with the loader I had better hear about it first!!!!He did a great job with what he started with!

old.gif

Jerry,
Another SHOW ME! guy. Nice to here from you.
Keith selling that would be about like me turning 18 again. Just ain't gonna happen!!!
Haven't seen what he started with but sure ended nice.
Kraig, maybe the 50yr. ann. coming up has something to do with it! I think it's that way for me since my 50yr is approching soon!
I have a decent '63' but just want something closer to CC's start,and to my b-day.

KRAIG - I was going to tell DON the same thing, to snap that CW-36 up.

I think the deal with the interest in the '61 to '63 "Originals" is the economy is getting slightly better. Nobody really buys 47 to 50 yr old equipment to do serious yard work like mowing all summer. They're more of a show tractor or parade tractor that you can do work with, like your K4K plowing your garden. It did a great job, and looked great doing it, but wouldn't be your first choice to plow an acre size garden.

Latest posts

Back