• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sorry bout posting so many pics in the past coupe days.

allen s mentioned the plow on my 128, heres a few detailed pics i took for if anybody wants to make one similar
182837.jpg

182838.jpg

182839.jpg

182840.jpg

182841.jpg
182842.jpg

182843.jpg

What Blower models fit 102/122 narrow frames? I have looked for a listing with no luck, probably just not looking in the right place.

Not sure if there are any blowers (see Cubfaq 25) that fit a 102, but the QA36 and QA 42 throwers do, and the QA36A and QA42A also, but they may need an adapter also if your serial number is below 400,000. I'm not sure what the adapter is, unless it's the bracket if you have a hydraulic lift, but I do know that the "A" models have bolt together QA mounts that you can set either wide for a WF or narrow for a NF..

Started messing with a 129 i rescued this summer i thought engine was stuck . But after disengaging a torn up PTO i was able to turn the engine with a battery. No spark and that i will investigate another day. I also installed a homemade 82 pound wieght on the 128. --see the sandbox tire chain area for pic and info--

L William, Kendell, Won't the CW 36 work on a 102 also?

Well seems the stud link didn't go where it was supposed to we'll try this...
182859.gif
182860.gif
182861.gif

Use enough of these and you won't ever worry bout spinning on ice again
bouncy.gif

Ya know, they have some like the 3rd ones that are pretty short, now if ya had a dirt or gravel drive that iced up real bad just fill a couple turfs with those.....

Dave, probably will - just goin' by the manuals..The CW36 manual I've got says that it's made for the 100..The Danco's probably will fit also..

I had a QA36(NF) on my 129 for years, all it took was "Z-ing" one of the QA brackets.. Took me a couple hours to do that and about the same to eliminate it when I traded for the QA42A. BTW - that was my first "learning" experience on Cubs and there wasn't a publicly avaliable Internet around back then, we all learned either from the dealers or the neighbor that had one
clappy.gif

......Ouch ....... Ouch .......Ouch Hey! What're those sharp things below me????

Charlie, what kind of heater you got in that there cab of yours???

OK, poor Charlie didnt have any real snow(yet). I had some to play with. These trails were hand shoveled or made by shuffling my boots in the snow. Here my wife is feeding our 'grandchildren'. The Cubbie is under a tarp way back in the yard. Used a walk-behind blower for the front areas. (Had two wires somewhere under the snow, didn't want to do a 'Kendell'
old.gif
)

182864.jpg

Back