Archive through December 19, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STEVE - Yep, one of the funniest movies ever made. You know it has to be good... My Wife rolls her eyes when she see's me watching it for the 100,000th time.

BOY.... The K1?1, 161/181, whatever it is in the 70 will sure get a work out running the QA-36 tonight.... Hope I can at least get a pass made up to the road by day break tomorrow so my wife can get to work.

UMmmm Harry.. re: the 34? don't hold your breath or maybe I should ask.. How BIG is that checkbook? :cool:

That neighbor could get his sidewalks taken care of IF he could be a bit friendlier.

Denny.. it's becoming.. uh.. Ludicrous.. just sayin'. :cool:

Harry B. I really would have it rained and be in the 50* range. I remember the old adage... "Be careful what you wish for..."

This afternoon around 2:00 p.m. Fancy just looked out the little I could open the coor and wouldn't even come close to going outside.

This is around three and a half foot drift just east of the house.
250836.jpg

Little Red (4x4 Dakota) would have a tough time going anywhere right now.
250837.jpg

Just east of the garage.
250838.jpg

That iron piece is a three foot tall flfower holder just west of the door. The clear space is our driveway and the plowed area is where the town truck has gone through more than once.
250839.jpg

And these were taken yesterday afternoon My 2012 Cub Cadet snow removal team.
250844.jpg

250845.jpg

We have a blizzard warning until 9:00 p.m. and the wind still hasn't died down.

Tom H. After I got the chains and blade on I just had to try the 125 out on some soft ground the town had. I converted an old wide frame undercarriage to fit the 125. That is one tough little tractor. It's hard to believe there is over a foot of snow where those pictures were taken.

Latest posts

Back