• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 16, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdonovan

displayname
joseph donovan
Looking for the lifting spring(10) for the rear back blade. Part # 23331-SA
265637.gif

hello looking far a good used tire 6-12
good year tru-lug if you have one
for my original thanks stan

Looking for the following items for a narrow frame hydro lift unit. The piece at the bottom of the pic is the frame spacer - need 3. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.
265735.jpg

Joey "D", Those springs ADD down pressure not make it easy to lift.

Need some parts for a neighbor's 782 mower I'm restoring. Tail light lenses, center spindle for deck for bigger belt, and NICE starter. May just get new starter. Price with shipping to Memphis, IN 47143 and pictures would be nice but not a necessity Thanks in advance

Looking for some parts for 782 I will be working on fixing. Hopefully I can find the parts in Canada, but let me know what you have if anything and will see if it works out?

Tie rod, should be part #711-3018 ? Threaded at both ends for ball joints, same as most others

Seat for it as well.

Thanks,

Please put 782 parts in subject line, otherwise it will be deleted.

Looking for a straight, complete 100 for restoration. Prefer original unit w/o modifications. Fenders optional and running condition not terribly important as long as engine is complete and suitable for a rebuild. Have a nice 71 and 73 for trade if interested. Located in Indianapolis, IN. Thanks

Would like to find a decent 73 or 104 to buy. Prefer non running but complete. Would be willing to trade a nice running and looking 102 with a deck for the right deal. What do you got? Located in Springville IA. Thanks!

Looking for two idler adjuster bolts for my 73 mule drive (see pic) and any available accompanying special hardware (spacers, washers, nuts). Apparently two are suggested for keeping a tiller belt tight and the one already on mine is bent. I'd be very interested in other's observations regarding whether two are actually needed.

266017.jpg

Also, the tiller manual mentions the use of steel idler pulleys (as opposed to stamped ones which I assume are the standard type)...If steel pulleys are absolutely necessary, then I'd be interested in a pair of those too. Again, any insights would be much appreciated!!

Looking for a narrow frame bolt on snow blade for a 102. Please email me if you have one. Preferably in Iowa or close. I have parts to trade or cash. Thanks.

Seriously looking for a 1450-1650 Tractor with either a 44A or 50A Mower Deck that has been totally refurbished or a Tractor/Mower Deck in good condition with ALL PARTS IN TACT that could be reconditioned. TOP DOLLAR paid for any Tractor/Mower combination in pristine condition. Don't let distance be an issue, as ALL I ASK is some assistance with shipping arrangements.

The hunt for a 73 is over ( no longer need a 104) And a blade too. Thanks John!

Well, not holding my breath but would anyone happen to have the correct pulley for a hydro lift for an Original. Could also use the frame mounting bracket but can fab one if someone has the correct measurements. Thanks

Looking for a good K17 series II for a CC782.
Near to NW Ohio would be good.

Looking for a double pulley for an Original engine. Thanks

Brian,
I still have the Sears one listed in the off topic. It is a page back. It came off of a 782. Someone made a special bracket to fit the 782. It's cheap!

I am looking for parts for a CC 1000. This is what I am looking for in particular:

Clutch throwout rod (from pedal to fork)
10 HP Quietline cylinder head
Cast bracket that holds muffler surround

If anyone has these parts for sale please contact me.

Thanks,

Bob Elliott

Latest posts

Back