• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 15, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, that's Vredestein.
I can't seem to find V61 or V64 in an 18" OD by 10" rim diameter.

Bruce, she doesn't wanna give up, so I'll milk it along for now, but if she ever gives up, I'll have no choice but to give her a squeaky clean heart...
The way it is going now, I hope to have it done by early May at the latest... I wanna see if she is up to plowing some snow. I have Charlie's problem, not much snow falls early here by the Bay, late January is when the good stuff finally falls, and then you need a snow blower, more than a blade... just ask the snow plow drivers the county contracts, who manage to get stuck at least once each season.

18x8.50-8 vredesteins.
http://tinyurl.com/y2dzmc
47100.jpg

47101.jpg

Charlie,

Nice looking tool box!

I need my dog to keep a closer eye on the shop!!!

Besides, them tires won't fit a cub cadet!LOL!

bottom.gif

Friday night... front tire slide show?
These snow hogs front tires are the whip for steering tractions. This 149 is one on my strongest tractors.
47104.jpg

Jim D.
I'll sell ya that box and those mis-matched tires really CHEAP!
biggrin.gif

And we ain't goin down that dog road, I've seen what happens!
bouncy.gif

And.........I done some fast talkin' to Mr. Westfall
and got these items. Can't wait to get the weight bracket on the 149.
47107.jpg

Chewy choo choo!!!!

I just wanted to make sure the IH fairy didn't show up and make everything all nice and RED!!

Really glad to see a sense of humor over here!!!

I'll call ya when the ground is ready. You only get 2 days notice, so get the plows mounted and be ready! We are having it in this section of the country!!!

Jim made mention of choo-choo and that means it's Tinkerbell time!
47113.jpg

47114.jpg

For all the new guys here.
Tinkerbell was auctioned off on greedbay a few years back and the guy listed it 7 times that I know of and it never did sell.
biggrin.gif

Charlie - those are hillside tires ya got there. It's like them cows ya buy with legs shorter on one side to walk around the hillsides.

Kraig never did post a pic of the diamond plate ya asked fer ... I never saw it

Kentuck,
Those are/were Jim D's tires that I believe he wasn't to happy with at the time.
Yea, I think we both misplaced the pics, but they will show up.

Latest posts

Back