• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 15, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dphelps

displayname
David Phelps
Anthony C.
I'm no farmer, but it looks like a middle buster off a hiller/furrower.
It looks like it tore up the ground pretty good, but a Brinly plow with a sleeve hitch adapter like Kraig & Randy B are posting might roll it over more.

Randy B. Sleeve Hitch adapters are expensive because they last a long time with reasonable use.

"Can I still say what I use too" I never expected to see that from some people until they had been poofed at least twice.
proud.gif

Ken,
Beats me, I've never seen one with a stake pocket, even in the brochures, Course I could have missed it.
biggrin.gif

Kraig,
Since it's obvious that the Cub is super imposed to that location. Has anyone ever mentioned or know the building in the back ground or where it might be?
Or who the old guy is that always shows up when the camera arrives, LOL
47071.jpg

Kraig -

Stake pockets are shown some of the accessory catalogs...

47073.jpg

Kraig -

Mouse over the picture
lol.gif

It's the one on my site, it also appears in the one that we have at the top of this site.

CHARLIE - And She's got the LEAF MULCHER PLATE installed
jawdrop.gif
. I really don't see Her running any faster than 2nd.
lol.gif

Bryan, my install of Mozilla Firefox doesn't have that popup of the image name. Thanks.

Charlie, I dont like the stance of my 149, needs to set up a little higher in the front, otherwise, I'm good...

I have made two sleave hitches using the template kraig posted. I used angle iron for strength.

47084.jpg

47085.jpg

47086.jpg

47087.jpg

47088.jpg

47089.jpg

47090.jpg

Well, you see Charlie, I would, but they don't make triple rib tires at 18-6050-10 sizes... Bummer

Not much to do here at the moment, it looks like my Hydro linkage piece won't be here until Monday. I guess I can always work on changing the pulley on the snowblower though. The PO used a 5/8" pulley to run it off his 782, but I can only put a 1/2" wide belt tops on the PTO on the 129. Hope to have it all back together before the flakes fall.

I also am looking for opinions on mufflers, since it seems a lot of you guys are running out the sides and up with rain caps on them, and my OEM muffler is pretty well burned out inside.

Glen - How's the engine teardown going?
lazerburn.gif

Anyway, here is a shot of the broken piece that controls the friction on the Hydro lever, which I tried twice to weld, and of the 129 as it sits tonight.

47096.jpg

47097.jpg

I thought the # 1 trailer had a long trip handle on it, the black & white photos dont show that?

Glen actually they do make 18 inch tri-ribs. Company's name is Verdesian (sp) and the model number is V61. Do a V61 search on the weekendfreedommachine.com site and you can find where to buy and cost. Roger

I was going through some OLD emails and I thought you guys might get a kick out of how much I DID NOT (and still don't)know at one time, not that many years ago! LOL
Email I sent to Rich Patton,

Ok, Now I'm really have a DUMB day. The number on the Tranny is 3855058R1,
What the hell have I got?LOL
And what do you have that I need?
I hate being stupid, I went to that website and I still can't figure this thing out. Sorry to be such a pain in the you know what!

Latest posts

Back