Archive through April 05, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 100 with a very nice Johnson loader. Has been sitting in the shed for a lot of years. I jumped it to turn the engine over and the hydraulics work fine. $1500
82324.jpg

CUB CADET 102
}This Cub 102 was my wife's Grandpa's tractor. He passed away in 1988 and the tractor has not moved since. It has spent the last 20yrs in a machine shed w/a concrete floor. I cleaned the carb, sediment bowl and gas tank and fired it up. Runs good, clutch and gearbox work good, also installed new battery. I do see signs that someone repainted the yellow at somepoint (sanding marks, overspray...), I would say the hood is original. The serial no is 196409. I'm a vintage snowmobile guy and not a tractor guy, but I would say this tractor is in very very nice condition for 41 years of age. Pics available (i tried to post, but it looks like the file size is too large).

Here are some photos of a 125 that Ken Walesch has for sale.

Ken, please post the info about the price details and so on.

82340.jpg

82341.jpg

Thanks, Kraig. The price is $275. The engine runs good with no smoke or knocks. The deck is a little noisey, the tires are weather checked, but hold air and should have a new battery.

Yea, and thanks for the help Kraig. I had 3 buyers contacting me,that's what happens when you list too cheap! Ken

For Sale: Sweepster- Model C-48 new brushes installed some time ago and not used since. Includes attachment, mule drive, for cub cadet. Good gear box and drive shaft. email in profile.

Latest posts

Back