• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 10, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk of snow here tomorrow and Thursday jogged my memory of this from 2011 on US 20 near Stockton, IL

Dave S.

250696.jpg

Jeff B, what a cute photo of your goats emerging from your barn this morning. I so appreciate it when you all snap pics for sharing.

David S, well, I hope your memory photo from last years snow doesn't bring bring forth what you had last year. (not all at one time that is, lol) We dodged the bullet last year here in Iowa, but I hope we get some this year, as the drought has been bad and the water levels are cricially low. hcritically low here.I have a feeling Marlin is anxious to get out and move some snow. lol. He has to get the chains on the tractor. He does ours, and 3 neighbors as well. Thinking he'll have to do that today when he gets home from work.

Cathleeen
angel.gif

I'm likeing the 64-65 "T" under the tarp, AND why does a retired trucker have a KW in the drive??

Wrong on both accounts Tom!!!
This was 2 years ago, I was still trucking then and that's a 1960 Chrysler 300-F under the covers!
I've got a great picture of my '94 Pete 379 taken up in Fargo years back after it snowed sideways for 3 days. I'll have to dig it out if I can find it.
Dave S.

I found a curious little fellow huddled at the latch of my front screen door the other day. I can't figure out if it's an albino or if it is a chameleon and changing color to match the background.

250806.jpg

250807.jpg

Jeremiah, that is very cool! Looks like it's quite small.

Jeremiah,

Looks like a tree frog. I have a bunch and they change colors based on what they are resting on. I have a bunch of them around my place and they also have a nice song they sing.

Back