• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 10, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Wow, some how I dodged the archive-bug on that last post...
1a_scratchhead.gif

That was weird, the pics showed up last night. Well anyway, here's the repost:

The sun finally came out after the snow...

250316.jpg

And then, just before sun-set a hot-air balloon showed up as if someone planned it!

250317.jpg

Kraig, beautiful pics. I don't think there is anything prettier then snow on evergreens and pretty cool how the hot air balloon showed up for ya. Sweet!Its so interesting how the sunrises and sunsets change with the seasons. Tell Tots she'll need sunglasses, even to look out the window at that nasty S-N-O-W. Does Selah go out in the snow?

angel.gif
caltheen

Great... I finally get some decent shots during the daylight hours and Kraig still gets the credit!
facepalm.gif

roflol.gif

oh mannnnnn...I did it again. Can I get away with anything since I am UP at 2:00 AM every monring to get breakfast and stuffies and not enough coffee to get my eyes working.?? seems I am in a perpetual FOG..hello, anyone out there? hehehe.. ugh, I feel like such a ... jerk

I am SO SORRY ART that I goofed. Now I shall slowly walk out of the picture...

EDIT..see I just looked at the snow and thought of the pics Kraig put up that were kind of dark, and I didnt look at the name.. urrrr. well thats what happened anyways. really

angel.gif
cathleen

butttt, TOTS still does need SUNglasses to look out the window,right? hehehe

just me again

Art, I looked at the coding in your pre-archive post. It does look like the images posted but then went away as the coding is different from what I see when I get bit by the archive bug. Here's what it shows:

250325.jpg

And to make sure Art gets the credit.

<font size="+2">Art, Great photos!</font>

Cathleen don't walk away,,Arts got big shoulders

instead just do this
bash.gif
a couple of times and it will all be better

Art that happened to me a while ago and thought I was loosing it
screwloose.gif

Art, in your top photo, the roof in the upper right corner reminds me of those photo "clips" in old photo albums. Kind of like this:

250327.jpg

Please note that the above photo is <font size="+2">Art's Photo, NOT mine.</font>

Kraig sorry for the late response,, the building is part of the old unused portion of LIEBOVICH steel plant

so THIS
bash.gif
will knock some sense into me? Lets hope so.

SORRY Again ART.

AND THANKS GUYS FOR NOT PICKING ON ME. you all have had ample opportunities to do so, and you just ignore my multiple blunders and carry on.!!

angel.gif
cathleen

Cathleen, we all prefer to pick on Art. He's a good sport about it.
happy.gif

Kraig, I'm a good sport too, and my mom, for as mean as I thought she was
250372.gif
mean taught me to laugh at myself and to have a sense of humor so pick or
250373.gif
away if you all want to. But beware ~just saying.

angel.gif
Cathleen

Please note in the photos that Scott linked up to, that tere are NO cell phones, NO ipads/ipods, NO satalite TV (and maybe not even a TV), NO forign cars, NO ONE holding their hand out for govermant to help them out and NO ONE is burning the AMERICAN FLAG! Even though some of those images show people having a tough go of it they still had time to go fishing, hang out with childhood friends, go to a parade, and PROUDLY wave the American flag They had FAMILY, PATRIOTISM and their FAITH. God I wish were now and not a thing of the past.

Tom-

As I browsed through those pics I thought the exact same thing. I also wish the amount of morals and patriotism wasn't a thing of the past. In most cases those people had it rough but they were really living in a wonderful America (and had no clue).

Great archive pics Scott. Thanks!

Back