• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 04, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve B, that yellow cab looks out of place on the 782, you should trade it to me for something to be mentioned later.
Tom H, Great find!! Also did anyone notice how slow the "State" got their roads plowed. Tom's buddy(The Guv)must have cut overtime out. I plowed for the local village from 2:00AM Friday till 6:00PM, did not see one state truck. But the 782 with the Honda and a 42" blade did excellent!!!
This will get Tom going!!!

Glen C...
here ya go...
46531.jpg

I just received my copy of "Original Farmall Cub and Cub Cadet" book by Updike. Just wonder if the info in it is accurate or not. Looks like some very well put together info for the person who doesn't know much.

The person who coined the phrase "My Cub Likes My Wallet" really hit the nailhead square on. This could be considered by some a disease!! I love it!

Davey P

Glen C,
I think the only thing you did wrong was to have the same first name as Glen E, who offered an observation on Bryan's post. Oh, well.

If anyone is near NW Omaha a guy on Craigslist has a 38" deck for sale cheap. Says it's "almost new". I just tripped over it looking for a 3 pt hitch for my BIL's Massey Harris 44.

On my 125 I have 4 headlights, a cab mounted strobe light and a single tail light. I only use the strobe light when I'm clearing snow from the end of the driveway.

46534.jpg

Mitch, If you can afford it buy both the 123 and the 127!!!!! One can never have too many Cub Cadets.
happy.gif

Here's some closeups of the cab mounted strobe. This was mounted on the cab when I bought the 125.

46536.jpg

46537.jpg

46538.jpg

Has the small U-Joint on the chute rotator on your QA snow thrower seen better days? Here's a low cost easy upgrade I did two years ago and I'm quite pleased with the results. I've shared this here before but I figured it was time to mention it again. I bought a low speed U-Joint from McMaster-Carr, part number: 6445K3 the current price is $8.67. It comes drilled out for 3/8" diameter shaft but is easily drilled out to accept the larger chute rotator shaft with a hand drill. You'll also need to drill the holes for the cotter pins.

46540.jpg

46541.jpg

46542.jpg

Latest posts

Back