Archive through August 31, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Mr. Plow,
In all due respect I believe it was the Snowman that said that.
correct police.gif

308483.jpg

Attachments

• 308483.jpg
    308483.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 135
  • 308483.jpg
    308483.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 134
thanx Marty Gwin...somewhere on this site is the refurb of that 42 inch deck...all the way from start to finish....did it last year to replace the beat up 38 incher that came on her

mine gets used too marlin...no trailer queen here.....jwiggins that deck got a fresh coat of paint last year...along with a total refurb that's chronicled on here somewhere....

jason....if you want all the pics let me know and i can get them to you.....it was a lot of work/time but worth it.....there's more posts on here but you get the idea of what i had.....

Mike C -

Looks like you did a pretty thorough refurb on that deck. Any detailed high res pics that you might still have, especially any with the part and or model #'s would be great to have on file for future reference and should go here: kmcconaughey-MODERATOR
thumbsup.gif

Nice work, Looks Good
happy.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 123
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 125
Jason - 23" tall dead nuts huh. That seems fine/great to me, but what about the chart you posted a couple days ago. It shows the diameter is supposed to be "23.3" Mounted".
biggrin.gif

Maybe you loose 0.3" due to extra rim width.

Hey thanks for checking and posting the pics. I'm sure glad to see they do measure up to at least stated size stamped on the tire. Goodyear sure shorted a lot of people for a long long time.

Mike C - nice to see your 109 again. It really ain't bad looking. I don't see much rust at all, and that's saying something for a CC located in NY.

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 134
Jason W,

You didn't have to take pics of the tire measurement, I would have believed you.
err.gif

What we want to see is some pics (not just one of it's rear) of your tractor with those beauties on it along with that nice padded seat. We can't see it from here!
eek.gif

Has David S. ever made it back inside from taking pics of that nice tractor for us?
1a_scratchhead.gif
lol.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 129
  • eek.gif
    eek.gif
    1,022 bytes · Views: 135
  • 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 134
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 137
Shultzie.....

Snowman did say that....but so did Buford T.......as he is leaving the "choke-n-puke" cleaning his glasses with toilet paper, he turns to look at the heavy set waitress as she walks away and says it........

Must have watched that movie, along with Animal House and Blues Brothers a 1000 times during college!!!

308493.jpg

Attachments

• 308493.jpg
    308493.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 308493.jpg
    308493.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 126
Wednesday is the new Friday....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 130
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 126
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 129
How long have guys been taking balance years out of engines? I bought a used replacement K301 10 years ago. I pulled it apart today because the ACR tab broke off the cam. It's been bored .20 over and the gears are gone.

...many many moons......

I have heard about removing them ever since I got in this game back in 1998.........

Mr. Plow. Oh yeah, I remember now.
facepalm.gif
My bad.

sorry.gif
aaaa_tongue2.gif

Hey check out the cool pic. (to keep on topic) Honestly these posts make me LOL sometimes.
308510.jpg

Attachments

• sorry.gif
    sorry.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 117
  • aaaa_tongue2.gif
    aaaa_tongue2.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 308510.jpg
    308510.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 137
  • facepalm.gif
    facepalm.gif
    898 bytes · Views: 129
  • sorry.gif
    sorry.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 308510.jpg
    308510.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 130
i've got all my pics jason, used all parts from ccs except the bushing/spacers on the spindles....for those i used drill bushings from mcmaster-carr the pics with the number are on here in the refurb thread but i'll get it and post where you said

No pic's for a few days, Guys...
Heading up to Rollag, MN steam show this weekend
And yes, I have my rain gear handy!
Of course, will keep my eyes open for cubs.
Picking up a 147, complete w/QA42 on the way home.
Later....

David S -

ANOTHER Show, Awesome!
From what I've read of your post here lately seems that is pretty much an Almost Every Weekend activity!
happy.gif
thumbsup.gif

Mike C -
Yep, email in link is correct!

Shultzie-

No better way to stay "on topic" than a father son pic of what appears to be the beginning of a perfectly executed sling shot draft maneuver! Shake & Bake, Magic Man!!!
happy.gif
thumbsup.gif

Marty -

I figured I'd be slick and post the pics of tire height measure and no one would notice that I Havn't provided any whole tractor pics w/ ag's mounted yet!
rofl.gif

I've had "a lot" going on this week!

Between my binge drinking and old age 2/3Day recovery time, plus all the projects I've got going at the house, oh yeah and work mixed up in all that somewhere has left the poor little cubbie on the back burner! \clipart {sadface}

Once I finally get the grass mowed, that has already grown seed, I will pull deck for fabrication of inside wheel mounts.

Then I will be able to sLap the ag's back on the 149 again, and depending on how fast the headlight bezel that I purchased from a member here takes to ship from 4 time zones away, I will be able to provide pics of the 149 w/ ag's, newly upholstered seat pan, and completed headlight assembly for your viewing pleasure!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 120
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 128
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 131
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 129
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 128
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 127
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 131
  • rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    388 bytes · Views: 132
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 125
Hello - wondering if someone can help me identify my Cub and help me find the belt part number I need.
I have a Cub Cadet 127 but there is no model plate/tag. How do I know if I have a narrow or wide frame? Anyone have dimensions for each?
I'm looking to get a belt to run a 1A tiller.
Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back