• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 24, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for sale very nice 42" front spring trip blade for wide frame $150.00 in northeast Iowa or possible delivery to western Wisconsin plow day
230309.jpg

230310.jpg

Hey guys, cleaning up the garage, decided to get rid of my 48" deck, with narrow frame lift mechanism, and a set of wheels in good shape, with tires that are not so great. Had used it to mow with my customized model 72 while rebuilding my 1450. Don't need now, just in the way.

Looking for $100 Or might trade for paintball gear if any of you want to clean out your kids closet
happy.gif

I'm in Bloomington, IN.

email: [email protected] and I can send you some photos.

Front blade for sale. $125 OBO. Pickup only. Located in Southwestern Indiana

pf2 at evansville dot edu

230426.jpg

230427.jpg

For Sale:
*Cub Cadet 70, with engine that I was told run, good shape dash, hood not the greatest, no grill or fenders-$175

*Cub Cadet pan seat, NOT WELDED but alot of surface rust-$100 shipped
*Cub Cadet 1x2,123 headlights, good bulbs-$90 shipped
*Cub Original Dash, very nice shape-$35 plus shipping
*Cub 70, 100 Dashes One big box and one little box-$50 each plus shipping
*Mag. 18hp,20hp Flywheel with good magnets, and stator-$75 plus shipping
*NEW Kohler command Valve cover fuel pump assamble, new in box-$65 shippped
*NEW Kohler fuel pump for K series I believe, new in box with all fittings-$70 shipped

** I will email pictures or txt message the pictures to you phone, call or text 937-638-2003.

Im clearing out some inventory due to my upcoming marriage and moving. Parts are located in West Central Ohio. Email address below

nice 60" deck with subframe will need center bearing in the spindle 250.00 picked up here ohio 740-687-1067
230487.jpg

230488.jpg

PHOTO 1

Emblem with sticker.$25 shipped

PHOTO 2

Fuel pump $10 shipped

PHOTO 3

Super hangers $25 shipped

PHOTO 4

Pump seals $9 shipped

PHOTO 5

M18 jugs only need to be bored but otherwise useable $25 plus shipping

PHOTO 6

super brackets including axle stops $10 plus shipping

PHOTO 7

New 18x8.50x8 tires $65 plus shipping.

I have for sale a Haban Sickle bar mower 402 D. This is not complete... It is missing the big pipe that helps to stabilize and it is also missing a few other guards. Other wise the mower is is good condition. I need it moved. $200 and I will deliver for free to Cub - O - Rama in Fredericktown, MO.
Also I have a midmount grader blade to fit any wide frame tractor. It was mounted to a super Cub $250 also free delivery.
I also have two tillers... a number 2 with gear box...($200) and I also have a #1 with two extensions. This has the gear box that was mounted to a super cub and will fit the later model tractors as well. ($200)
Give me a call 309-573-3215

email me for pics.. I can't get them small enough.

Latest posts

Back