Archive through August 24, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike T.-Guages are oil pressure,water temp and voltage. You don't really need exhaust temp (pyrometer) on an engine of any sort unless you have a turbo.

Kevin, boost, pyro and water temp!!!
lol.gif

21135.jpg

Hey Guys,
I'm thinking about taking a maiden voyage to the IH show in Portland, IN. I have been "told" that it is this weekend Aug 27-28. But we've never been there.

Can anyone confirm that it is this weekend? And how good of a show it is?

Do any of you guys know if you can repair the CC WELDED hydraulic cylinders? I have one for the blade angle setup and leaks around the ram.

Dean

For those of you that watch your Sears flyers, I bought this last week and picked it up tonight. Since they had to order it, I was able to even squeeze more savings out of them. This will go nicely with my blue International (Kennedy) toolbox. Now it is time to get things cleaned up so I can get my project tractor going.
21137.jpg

Just wanted to let everybody know that our family grew by one this week . On monday afternoon we had a little girl 7.0 lbs and 18 1/2 long . We named her Ella Mae Dehli. So being we have 2 girls now I can only hope someday maybe I'll get lucky with a son-in-law who likes Cubs{ I'll try to post a pic or 2 tomorrow

Rob, congrats!!

Charlie went to look at a 129 tonight, but brought this home instead. Not bad for $150 eh????
lol.gif

21139.jpg

How do you motivate a 3-1/2 year old to keep him in his bedroom at night??????

Threaten to take his new 1486 away.... (while you are on the phone with Travis
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
)

Steve B:
My kids responded well to duct tape. In addition to not being able to move (much...), if affixed just right, they couldn't complain either! :eek:)

Can you feel the love?

If you aren't handsome, 'ya better be handy.
R/G

Steve-Did that work????? We have been having that issue with Rebecca (still in crib). She is trying to climb out. Had to buy a 70 dollar net to make sure see stays in. I told the wife I was not sure why I could just use a piece of plywood from the garage. I got a dirty look.

ALL-Hope all is well.

Kentucky-Can you read this yet?

Gimpy-how's work, can come next week after school to visit if you want.

Dennis - thanks for the reply. How do I know which Kohler's will or will not fit into my chassis? Are all output shaft diameters the same on the 7-12 hp engines?

Hey Gang - are there any events this weekend in northern Illinois?

Congrats Rob!! Get ready for less cub time and less ZZZZZ....

Child restraints...I'm suprized no one has tried "invisible fencing"........

Is Art slowly paving under his yard with concrete and buildings? Pretty soon he'll need a 85 cadet to cut his postage stamp sized yard...

Rick M. -

Events? Sure, it's called "rain".
lol.gif

Latest posts

Back