• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maharrison

displayname
Mike Harrison
I have a mower deck off my 126 that is in great shape for the age that(not sure size i think around 44"??)i'd like to trade for a set of ag tires for it. i'd like 23x10.50 but i'd settle for alittle smaller, let me know if interested and i can send pics thanks Mike p.s located in southeast ohio.

Looking for a pulling clutch for my 582 w/Briggs, my plates & disc are shot, so may as well upgrade.

Looking a running and mowing lawn tractor. Doesn't need to be pretty, but must give a pretty nice cut and run good. Cubs, off topic, or any kind considered. Prefer close to my place. I have a few cubs around here to trade and a little cash to make up any difference. Let me know what ya got.

Lookin for a wide frame snow plow that will fit a 128/129. Im in SE Indiana. Thanks,Dustin

Looking for the large pulley for a #1 tiller. I believe it is made out of cast iron.

i was wondering if anyone had a good used brinly adapter for sale? i need to get one for my 169.i have the sleeve hitch and the plow but nothing to hook it together,jared

looking for belt covers for a 48" "cast iron" deck and a WF snow plow a 128/129 in SE Indiana. THanks Dustin

I need a snow plow for a 129 wide frame.I'm in CT on the MA border.My #'s are 413-977-2532/413-218-1901.Thanks

I'm looking for an early brinly adapter for my origonal cub,it looks like the letter" Y" I could even make one if i had the dimensions or a tracing of one. Thanks,Paul.

I am needing A K 341 16 H P engine for A 169 Good or rebuildable. Shiped to 38556.
Luther Hinds
520 reeder, Ave.
Jamestown, Tennessee 931 397 4800

Anyone parting out a 70/100??? looking for a set of headlights
good builder 10 hp block
set of fenders

Wanted Chrome 1974 Cadet statue. Also interested in other bear and cadet statues. PLease call Brandon at 606-877-1351, or email me at: [email protected] Thanks.
93564.jpg

Rob, are you looking for a set of round fenders? and if so are you looking for a set for a restore job or a puller? I have a friend that has a set with the lower mounts cut off. he had them mounted directly to the frame and custom seat box on his puller last year? If your interested i can ask him how much he looking to get out of them.

help.gif
Looking for a snowthrower for a wide frame in the eastern iowa area or reasonably close. thanks

I'm looking for a Kohler carb that could find it's way to Cubarama or possibly the Il plow day 18 Oct. I would prefer a model 30, but would consider a 26.

Thanks

I have found the K341 engine i needed. Thanks for the replies.
Luther

i would like to find a implement lift handle for an original if somebody has one.

Latest posts

Back