• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 15, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan: Same 12" rear wheel weights as the others, as far as I know. I think the 782 came off the line with 4 hub caps. White weights look good to me, but probably red would also do. Good find!
happy.gif

Lew - exactly what I was looking for! Thanks much. I didn't realize it but it looks like you can also use the QA subframe with the clips made for the non-QA units. My 123 has the factory clips so might just try that too. Thanks again fellas for the feedback - actually learned a little along the way.

Darrin Behm, I'm thinking you should send that mower to me. You wont have to worry about keeping it running, mixing gas, sharpening the blades, etc if its at my house. I have its cousin, a regular old plain jane Lawnboy and its awesome.

My K241 10hp inside my 1650 has no power - it runs fine but if you pull something with it, or try to start up the mower deck it bogs down. I guess I need to take some tin work off and check it out. Any ideas?

LOL! That is why when I saw the nephew was going to sell this one I snapped it up. My brother has a lawn boy and my kid and I loved it so I have been o the hunt for one.

Just happened to get a bonus to find one in International clothes.
happy.gif

Still wondering why the previous owner tossed this to the side of the road for junk?!

Yes my 782 has 4 hub caps.I have been mowing with a 1450 with weights and I have a sharp turn that goes down hill.The 1450 never slid down the hill but the 782 does.I will try with a pair of white weights and see if they stop the skid.

DAN MAY - By the time 782's were built & sold, the concrete filled plastic 75# weights were what was being sold. BUT, the 26 pound cast iron FARMALL Cub frt wheel weights still fit and were also available, just not marketed very hard.

Since almost all garden tractors used the same rear wheels, the wheel weights from most other brands all fit just fine too. There's a few odd-balls out there, like the JD 400, and Case/Ingersoll and Economy tractors with the tall 16 inch tires, plus Craftsman made a 20 HP tractor with the same rear wheels as the JD 400. If it was me, I'd buy whatever you can for less than a Buck a pound.

What a load of crap from Cub Cadet this morning!
<font color="ff0000">Went NLA, Grrrrrrrrr</font>
Throttle Control Cable PN/ IH-384882-R92 Fits 70, 71, 100

Back