• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 03, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcorn

displayname
Ben P. Corn
<font color="ff0000">no need to double post...</font>

Charlie,
I will be there on Saturday. I am not sure if I will be by myself or have wife and/or brother-in-law with.

Wes,
be sure and bring him along, I've got two loaders to trailer switch and bring home!
biggrin.gif

Lonny/Charlie-

Other reasons I don't use NF's as work tractors:

1.Harder to work on
2.Never could get used to the "turn signal" hydro control

Since I learned to mow the lawn on a 382 Cadet, I've always liked that style of control better. That's why I use the 1450 and 1811 a lot more than I did the 125 when I still had it. I will admit that, despite being hard to work on, the 125 is a pretty good tractor. Just not the best for me.

On another note, I finally got the 20min. of video my dad and I shot at the last fall plow day on the computer and cut down to less than 5 minutes. I'll try to post the result...
<!-attachment-!><center>
attachment_icon.gif
</center><!-/attachment-!>

Well, that obviously didn't work. ^#@% dialup!
destroy.gif

(Message edited by mgonitzke on August 03, 2006)

well here it goes 106 ain't done yet but its on its way.

36779.jpg

36780.jpg

36781.jpg

Bryan,
I did not take Matts comments about narrow frames as badmouthing them.

I just was trying to say that I have narrow frame worker tractors, I just dont post a lot of photos of them in action. Kind of hard to take a photo of yourself working with your cub when no one else is around to operate the camra.

Wide frame, narrow frame, it realy dont make much difference to me, as long as it runs with out any trouble and does what you need it to do it is a good cub to work with.
The only bad cubs I know of are the ones that always break down when you are in the middle of a project and it takes 2 weeks to get a replacement part.

Pix of my new toy

36794.jpg

36795.jpg

36796.jpg

Now I just got to get it mounted and working

Matt G. Neat little video. Thank you for sharing.

Daniel K. Nice looking 106.

Lucas P.
Could you send me some BIG pics of that thing. Maybe I can lighten the spot up where yer fat head is blocking the sun for the mount!
biggrin.gif

Charlie,
Does that mewan I better bring my truck? You know my labor can be mighter high at times. But I think one of those loader would just about cover it.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie,

I aint getting riled, I just have a different way of getting my message across that others.

I have been told I have to work on my interpersonal skills by my boss.
I just say to him, I dont belive in sugar coating anything, tell it like it is in black and white and dont worry about hurting anyones feelings along the way.

Oh goody goody, another lable for me to not worry about, I have been labled worst, another lable wont bother me, I got big shoulders, I can carry the load.

Now onto a more user friendly subject.
Any
ihrotate.gif
tractor shows scheduled in the next couple months that are within driveing distance of North central Wi.

Eau Claire Wi. is holding thier yearly Pioniers days comming up Aug 11-12-13, this year Allis is the sponcered tractor. They have a off lawn garden tractor pull Friday evening I hope to be attending again this year.

Back