Archive through April 30, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephen,
If your belt is an IH belt you may get a little more life out of it by flipping it over and putting it back on.

I've rarely thrown an IH belt on any of my tractors. But I have had all kinds of trouble with the belt getting flipped off of my parents 149. They are running a belt from the hardware store from the pto to the mower deck. I've also had trouble with the long hardware store belt on my sisters #2 tiller flying off while the IH belt for my tiller works perfectly.

Matt Arnold: You gots the DreamTeam with the 149. I'd like say WELCOME to this forum and "y'all come back, now, y'heah".
(Does that look right to you from South of the Mason Dixon Line)???
beerchug.gif

Stephen when it comes to belts you get what you pay for. I ran hardware store belts for a winter, four belts in one season. I found a good mtd belt from the dealer and made 3 seasons and still counting. spend the money for a good belt and you'll never regret it.

Almost finish with my 100.
Before:
83321.jpg

After:
83322.jpg

Breaking tractor in pulling the drag in my driveway.
83323.jpg

Ready for Michigan Plow Day
83324.jpg

Sleeve hitch and plow are early style Brinly.
First time plowing:
83325.jpg

My Wife of 26 years had to try plowing with 100:
83326.jpg

This is the first time for her.

The hood is missing the decals because it needs repainted. I'm waiting for warmer weather to paint.

Charlie, thanks for letting me stop by and take up your whole day.
blush.gif
Thanks for the Cadet Model 60 and the parts for my 125 too!
thumbsup.gif

I must have been the only one that got the memo that it was free parts day at Charlie's place.
buttrock.gif

could be like me i waited till the first day i had time ran my 100 in the front yard toss jackstands under and start spray bombing it. it looks real good. especially compared to when i first got it.
i wish i was from south of that imaginary line they call the mason dixon line. everyone i know uphere swears i am. i visited once and they had to carry me away.

anyone think they could post pics of my 100 for me dial up to slow to post but not slow enough not to be able to email

man seeing those pics i want one even more now i love the lines and the body on the 100's not to mention the fact i can turn a garden with one

Michael, I'll post them for you. My email address is in my profile, send 'em on over.

Way off topic, but still worth postin.
Kraig showed up today with a thrower he's been storing for 6 months for me,
83328.jpg

And got suckered into taking this thing back with him today, Seems by the way he's standing, he was depressed before he even left!
biggrin.gif

83329.jpg

Actually we had a pretty dang good time today, thanks for comin Kraig!
thumbsup_old.gif

Charlie, the QA42A is on topic.
proud.gif
Not depressed, just standing funny 'cause I was closing the tail gate on the Rodeo and thinking "How am I gonna tie this down so it doesn't blow off the trailer?"
dunno.gif
Sure beat spending my day at work!
bouncy.gif
Thanks again!

Kraig, Looks like That recoil starter and grass screen will be a might uncomfortable to sit on.
bubbly.gif

Oh sure.... Kraig spends too much time at Charlie's place, so he has to bail on plans to stop in and see me here.
rant.gif

...Next you're going to tell us you were picking up parts for one of those "ugly" 1X5's!
bash.gif

"Charlie, thanks for letting me stop by and take up your whole day. Thanks for the Cadet Model 60 and the parts for my 125 too!

I must have been the only one that got the memo that it was free parts day at Charlie's place. "

I never saw a memo about any free parts day
rant.gif

Oh well just think of all the money I saved on gas not knowing it was free parts day
err.gif

Got to save up gas money for the 10th & 18th of next month, a couple of events close enough that it wont break the bank to get to them.

He did say he was picking up parts for his "ugly" 125
eek.gif

Sorry you missed it Lonny, It must have went to your spam folder.
wedgie.gif

Art,
He did leave with a little box of goodies.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back