• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 30, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karl - to hot fer me today, hit 92*. See if there is a screw on the throttle lever pivot that can be tightened up ... or take the truck hood spring off the carb! If it has a rivot you might can lightly tap it with a punch on a hard surface. If we were closer you could use my head.

While I'm on the boil, maybe just touching topic, Myron told me about this bloke a couple of weeks ago, seems there are 3, maybe 4, Cub Cadets in NZ. www.farmall.co.nz
Thought youze might find interesting.
Now I better go register my Ford.

Christopher C,
Did ya miss this part?

Specifically designed to provide better water tolerance and filtration efficiency than typical anti-wear hydraulic fluids. Water tolerance is crucial for preventing additive drop-out, filter plugging, and sluggish performance.

Karl, what about the post a few days ago that said to tighten the throttle lever thru the side of the control tower

Graeme - Boy that rotating
ihrotate.gif
I made for da Rev years ago sure gets around !

Their pic res suckz!

Kentuck, you're pretty slick, hey listen, I really need to go out & register my Ford.

Charlie,

I did see that, but I was confused by your post. My bad. I've been reading everything I can find online on Cub Cadets for the last two days, and I'm starting to get overloaded! Thanks again.

I really didn't think that it was needed to add page 2-70. But if you want it, I'll be more than happy to send it to ya.
thumbsup.gif

55991.jpg

Christopher,
Since your on Cub overload, here's the deal on Hytran.
It just sucks up and holds tight to the water better than anything else so we can clean it out as needed.
clappy.gif

You mean there's more than one place to find <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadet info ??

Latest posts

Back