• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 20, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ken I'm shocked they did it so fast, I'm in the south (Ga.) but not that close to the equator!

Terry B.
The only one that I know of that might have something would be Marlin Heinlein at IHCCW.com.
Or about the closest your going to get to NOS would be something like this.
And no you can't have mine.
bouncy.gif

55632.jpg

55633.jpg

James C.
My suggestion would be to email them and ask.
I do know that Chris Westfall is a Kohler dealer and David Kirk might be as well.
Any of the sponsors listed above that deal in parts can get you anything you need, new or used.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks Digger & Ken. My apologies to the forum. Guess I got caught up in my excitement, and forgot that basic rule. Won't happen again.
sad.gif

I suppose in addition to it feeling right when I sit on it, it'll have to pass the "it was a great deal, Honey" test!
bouncy.gif

James - I put my old low quality scans in the Machine Shop - Handy Shop Charts (that you can never find when you need'em)...

Looks like your "8 Lines" are better than Grade 8. I've seen those before but I thought they were grade 8.

Charlie, thanks for the kind words!

Let's just say I got the 109 and the 682 for about what it costs to fill the 32 gal tank in my E350!

109 update:
I cleaned the carb....float was stuck open. Still wouldn't start so I checked at the plug...no spark. Checked for voltage at the coil, condenser, and points...all ok. I took the points off and checked the contacts; pitted and burned. I filed them flat, put it back on and she fired right up. Drove it around the yard; no smoke, no knocks, the hydro works fine, steers ok, brakes work good, seat is trashed. I thought all hydros were about as fast...this thing will run rings around my 2185!

Ken they are grade 8, I got them from CarQuest, maybe I got a bad bunch. I have a friend who is a Delta Airline machinist , could he make something sturdy enough? I may give him a shot if all else fails. Thanks again James

my 125 plows no more
sad.gif

I was plowing with it and doing well but then the wheels stopped spinning when the plow hit hard ground (sod busting for a garden). The engine didn't bog down either. I was talking with Terry and he mentioned that perhaps I sheared the shear pin? Is there any good pictures of what to check out? I am pretty lost when it comes to hydro inards...

Latest posts

Back