• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 17, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlgordon

displayname
JESSY GORDON
NEEDES BAD ) a complet sleve hich (nf or wf) and a brinly bracket for my plow if any one will sell the complet set up. i am open to prices it dose not need to be factory made i have seen some were u guys make them. what ever u guys can come upp with it will work but i found a plow and only payed 30 for it and iching to use it

Looking for snow thrower for narrow frame. Prefer one in less than perfect shape. Can have bad or missing chute, bent/ rusted auger & housing. Want good gearbox, chain, driveshaft, etc. Prefer to pickup in/near Chicago, Milwaukee, or lower Wisconsin.
Thanks
email: [email protected]

Looking for good spindles for 50" deck for 982. Mine are loud.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Would like to purchase a tight left front steering spindle for a narrow frame. Complete with top that the roll pin goes through and the steering linkage attaches to. The hole for the pin is worn out on my latest project.

I would also like to find a good set of the narrow front rims. No bends or dents.

Lastly I need a new pin for mounting a snow/dirt plow that goes through the mule drive bracket. Probably easy to make but I don't have the tools to do so.

Let me know what you have and how much - [email protected]

Anyone have a complete Triad 18hp or 16hp OHC twin engine that is junk? Closer to SE Iowa the better.
Thanks!

I need to convert my current Snow Blade from narrow body to wide body. I'm looking for the sub frame for wide frame model Snow Blade.

Please contact me the email in my profile.

Need a functioning used ignition switch and key for 124 for cheap.
Shipping to 40330.

}1961 Cub Cadet Original with 38" mower deck. Fully restored. Runs good. $2200. For more info call Terry @ 417-207-3131.

Looking to buy a complete, good condition rear tiller setup with the gearbox and lift hitch parts for a 1650 quietline.
I have a 195-364-100 two stage snow thrower/blower assembly in good condition that I'd like to trade for the tiller setup. located near South Bend, In, but can ship anywhere....
Thanks!
[email protected]

Ok I need a base oil pan for a 12 hp K for a 125 . I will need it shiped to Canada so if you can`t ,don`t reply.Needs to have no cracks and not leak OIL.
bash.gif

Email shop and house in profile with weight and shipping cost,Total cost to me. Thanks Don T

Dave,
"WANTED: A length of the 1/2 round flat stock", would that be "oval" then?

David put front gauge wheels on it and take the runners off.

Dave... I would order the front wheel kit from extreme motorworks... got a set and they work great.. better than those runners

Looking for the casting for a wide frame rear lift
thanks,
mike

Latest posts

Back