• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 22, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksanders

displayname
Kevin Sanders
Well, I was saving this for a project, but need a little quick cash and this has set over a year, so here it is. Complete nf lift and Brinly assist. Bottom bracket has a weld along one side that doesn't effect performance. $140 shipped FedEx (normally 1-3 day max delivery) to the lower 48.
Rod to connect casting to frame is included and good... just forgot about in picture.
189017.jpg

Narrow frame hydraulic lift, includes rock shaft - $250.

48 inch pin-on deck, very nice shape - $150.

122 - previous owner says has a carb problem - I haven't tried to start this yet. Has head lights - no deck. - $150 obo.

123 without engine or seat - very nice shape, painted about 5 years ago. $150 obo.

125 runs, but needs carb cleaned. Nice 42 inch deck. Hydrostatic transmission leaks, but I will throw in a good transmission - $350 obo.

104 - I had this running, but the carb needs attention - $250 obo.

Located in Bonne Terre, Mo [email protected]

I will load pictures tomorrow and/or available upon request.

For Sale: cub cadet original older restoration with non-spring snowblade 800.00
cub cadet original with mower 450.00
cub cadet original with mower 400.00
model 70 300.00
phone 724 882-5806

ive got a 1x6/1x7 headlight panel that id like to trade someone for a 1x4/1x5 headlight panel for my 125. thanks

Narrow frame hydraulic lift unit sold pending payment. I still have the other items for sale.

I have decided to not invest anymore time or money into this 129. I would like to sell it.
I bought it last winter and started working on it.
The PO said he had the motor rebuilt along with the S\G a couple of years ago. Then the PTO went out and he parked it.
I have put a new gas tank, fuel lines and filter on it.
Cleaned up the carb, pulled the head and cleaned it up and installed new head gasket. Replaced the PTO. Added a grille and side panels, also replaced one hood latch.
I have it to where it runs and mows. The rear driveshaft coupler was replaced also.

It will need front tires before long, the ones on it hold air, but are worn thin. The trunion needs welded up and new springs. also the generator needs attantion because it doesn't charge properly.
The lights work but the OEM switch has been replaced. It has been repainted at some point and looks decent. It is running in these pics.
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3
PIC 4
The spring assist is not included.
It is running in the pictures.
I would like to get $350.00 for it.
E-mail is in my profile or you can call my cell (812) 486-5305 picked up in Washington, IN

1450 has been sold, Thanks for the interest and Thanks Frank for the help!

Price reduction on CC 106 and attachments. I want to sell the following as one lot.

1. CC 106 tractor with spring assist
2. Brinley 10 inch plow
3. CW36 Snow Thrower (barely used)
4. QA snow blade
5. Rebuilt spare 10hp Kohler engine
6. Creeper
7. 3 Point
8. Sleeve Hitch
9. Chains
10. Bonus of a couple hundred dollars of spare NOS parts including clutch, PTO rebuild kit, etc.

$900. Check my ad of April 10th for photos and more information.

(304)379-2497 Location: Bruceton Mills, WV

I have a pretty clean 7 hp Original motor. It ran great when I pulled it a couple of summers ago, but it smoked really bad... I havent done anything with it lately. Stubbed my toe and now its gotta GO!! lol. I have had some surgery, so it is over my dumb lifting restriction so it needs picked up. I can hold it if it takes awhile for you to get here to pick it up. IDK? is $125 ok? It has an oilbath on it, generator, and gas tank. [email protected]

Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adaptor
Its rusty but should work fine. Lift straps appear to be home-made.

189158.jpg

189159.jpg

189160.jpg

$40 (plus shipping in a flat-rate box)

NF, Rear lift complete except for the bottom bracket.It also has the spring assist.$130. Thanks Lee (319) 330 4030

Complete 7 horse kohler out of a 72 cub.It turns over and it has spark. $120. I also have the rear end out of the 72 cub 150 or best thanks Lee (319) 330 4030

cub cadet 147 roller or parts. Only missing engine, headlights and the U-shaped peicece for the key switch. I want to sell this as a whole unit. I will NOT sell indvidual parts. I repainted the hood with a rattle can but it looks nice from a short distance. $100 obo. Email in profile

I have decided to sell my Cub Cadet Original, going to buy a different tractor. It has been fully restored.$500.00. Send me a message if you want pictures.

want to sell my 147,13hp,electric lift,ags/tri ribs,grill from 102,seat,all new. added front weight,from Z54,three point lift on rear.
runs great. $925,call 704-932-0381. pickup my loc./ del. $ 1.25 loaded mile, up to 300 one way.
Thanks
Daduke

Narrow frame sleeve hitch and helper spring. It is complete I found the bottom bracket. $140 and I will pay shipping lower 48 states Thanks Lee 319-330-4030

Ive decided to sell my 1962 Cub Cadet original. Runs good, smokes a little at start-up, electric start. All original tires, all hold air. It has a creeper drive, deck and lights,but all three items will be removed before it is sold. Seat needs to be welded, it is cracked in the normal place. Needs a steering grommet inside the dash. Great machine otherwise! $450 will not ship or haul...must pick up in eastern Iowa. Can email me at [email protected] or call at 319-929-0902. Pics can be emailed upon request

Back